Alert When Tennis Score Reached Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a Guardian advanced automation bot for use on Tennis markets.

Advanced automation does not just have to be used to trigger bets but can also assist you with your manual trading by identifying and playing a sound alert or even switching straight to the market automatically for you when your pre-set conditions etc, are met.

This is very useful when trading tennis matches especially if you are looking for scores to be reached before commencing a trade ie, looking for a break of serve or a player to be 3 or more games ahead.

With this bot you can load the days matches into guardian and it will then monitor those games and alert you if a score line/s is reached in any of the games.

This bot starts by remembering who is the Fav at the start of each match and focuses on that player only.
If the pre-match fav is then broken it will play a sound alert
If the pre-match fav loses the 1st set it will play another sound alert
If the match becomes 2-2 it will automatically switch to that market and open it for you on your trading screen.

If you have the games loaded in a watch list as soon as you hear your alert you can quickly identify which match it is from the live score feed and launch it with a single click and begin your manual trading (see top image).

To use the file just click on the Alert When Score Reached.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Attachments
Alert When Score Reached.baf
(1.46 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
Watchlist.JPG
Guardian Import.jpg
Dallas

Once you have dowloaded the file above you need to add the sound files to be used from your own PC, do this by clicking on the ‘Edit Rules File’ select the ‘Alert when fav is Broken’ rule type and go to the parameters tab (as shown in image below) then browse for a sound file to use for that alert from your local PC, once saved do this again for the ‘Alert When Fav two sets down’ rule type.

The sound file for all alerts needs to be a .WAV file, there is some .WAV included as part of the Bet Angel software or you can download some from a number of online sites or record your own individual sounds.
Attachments
Sound File.JPG
Braulio

Dallas,

Is there a way i could configure this bot to alert when one of the players breaks and also wins his serve/next point ?

The condition should be :
. player breaks opponent serve
. player is at 40 - * on his serve (about to win again)

I want the alert BEFORE he wins the 2 sets so I can switch to that particular market.

Thank you.
Dallas

Braulio wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 am
Dallas,

Is there a way i could configure this bot to alert when one of the players breaks and also wins his serve/next point ?

The condition should be :
. player is at 40 - * on his serve (about to win again)

I want the alert BEFORE he wins the 2 sets so I can switch to that particular market.

Thank you.
If you start with the rule type 'Play sound alert' or even 'switch to market' (which will automatically open the market for you) applied to 'ANY' selection
then add the following conditions

Tennis serving condition
Selection is serving

Tennis relative score condition
Selection is 1 game ahead of opponent in current set

Tennis relative score condition
Selection is 1 or more points ahead of opponent in current game

Tennis fixed score condtion
Selection score is ANY opponents score is 40

That should do it
Braulio

I see only 1 problem with the rule :

> Tennis relative score condition
> Selection is 1 game ahead of opponent in current set

Because of the following scenario :

. score is 1-2
. player breaks serve : score is now 2-2
. Selection is serving for 3-2

In this case "Selection IS NOT 1 game ahead of opponent in current set" but is about to win 2 sets.

Thank you.
Dallas

Braulio wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 pm
I see only 1 problem with the rule :

> Tennis relative score condition
> Selection is 1 game ahead of opponent in current set

Because of the following scenario :

. score is 1-2
. player breaks serve : score is now 2-2
. Selection is serving for 3-2

In this case "Selection IS NOT 1 game ahead of opponent in current set" but is about to win 2 sets.

Thank you.
In the scenario you have just described none of what you originally asked for has been met therefore the alert wont trigger.

Your original question was trigger an alert when;

"The condition should be :
. player is at 40 - * on his serve (about to win again)"
luckyducky777

Hello!

I'm new here and this seems like an awesome forum thus far! :)

For this alert (When Tennis Score Reached), could someone please help me to make some quick changes to this file or get a new .baf created with the following criteria?

Conditions:

1. When either player is up 2 games or more, to send an alert. (This alert would only be sent 1 time after the criteria is met during that particular set).

2. (Optional) Also, if possible to add as an optional condition to #1, the player who has the lead (2 games or more) and their points are 15 or more, to send an alert. (This alert would only be sent 1 time after the criteria is met during that particular set).

Thanks in advance! :)
Last edited by luckyducky777 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dallas

luckyducky777 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 pm
Hello!

For this alert (When Tennis Score Reached), could someone please help me to make some quick changes to this file or get a new .baf created with the following criteria?

Conditions:

1. When either player is up 2 sets or more, to send an alert.

2. (Optional) Also, if possible to add as an optional condition, the player who has the lead and their points are 15 or more, to send an alert.

They could both be done, just checking you know the 1st option could only be used on 5 set matches which only occur in the men's at Grand Slams?
luckyducky777

Hey Dallas!

I hope all is well. :)

I think I stated this incorrectly...My bad.

For the 1st condition, I would like the alert to be sent if a player is up 2 games or more in a set.

Thanks!
luckyducky777

Hey Dallas! @Dallas

Are you able to help me to get these alerts created?

I corrected my previous post as I misspoke...

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 pm
luckyducky777 wrote:
Hello!

Conditions:

2. (Optional) Also, if possible to add as an optional condition, the player who has the lead and their points are 15 or more, to send an alert.

They could both be done, just checking you know the 1st option could only be used on 5 set matches which only occur in the men's at Grand Slams?
Dallas

luckyducky777 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:03 am
Hey Dallas! @Dallas

Are you able to help me to get these alerts created?

I corrected my previous post as I misspoke...

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 pm
luckyducky777 wrote:
Hello!

Conditions:

Sorry, must have missed your last reply.

You can use a 'Relative Score Condition' to test if a player is 'X' games ahead or behind their opponent
luckyducky777

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:58 pm

You can use a 'Relative Score Condition' to test if a player is 'X' games ahead or behind their opponent
Hey Dallas!

I hope that all is well. :)

I'm very unfamiliar with programming, especially conditions for the bot.

Could you please shed some light how I could go about creating this "Relative Score Condition" (to test if a player is 'X' games ahead or behind their opponent) as well as an optional condition when the player who has the lead (X games or more) and their points are 15 or more, to send an alert.?

Kind regards!
Dallas

luckyducky777 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:13 am
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas!

Could you please shed some light how I could go about creating this "Relative Score Condition" (to test if a player is 'X' games ahead or behind their opponent) as well as an optional condition when the player who has the lead (X games or more) and their points are 15 or more, to send an alert.?

Kind regards!
There is nothing to program its just a case of selecting what you want from the options available, just go onto the conditions tab and select 'Tennis relative Score' from the list.

By chance, the description of this condition in the user guide shows actually shows what to select for 2 games ahead
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ten ... 3D&mw=MzIw#

Then add the further conditions to achieve what you require
luckyducky777

Hey Dallas!

This appears to be exactly what I was looking for. :)

I'm about to attempt to create this alert and I'm looking at the topic you sent me to, but I don't see how to get the "conditions" tab.

Could you please tell me how I can navigate to this screen?

Thanks!
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am
luckyducky777 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas!

Kind regards!
There is nothing to program its just a case of selecting what you want from the options available, just go onto the conditions tab and select 'Tennis relative Score' from the list.

By chance, the description of this condition in the user guide shows actually shows what to select for 2 games ahead

Dallas

luckyducky777 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:52 pm
Hey Dallas!

This appears to be exactly what I was looking for. :)

I'm about to attempt to create this alert and I'm looking at the topic you sent me to, but I don't see how to get the "conditions" tab.

Could you please tell me how I can navigate to this screen?

Thanks!
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am
luckyducky777 wrote:

Hey Dallas!

Kind regards!

After you, open guardian click the 'automation' tab then select the automation file you want and click 'Edit Rules File'
You see the 'Conditions' tab at the top of this window

Return to “Tennis trading alerts”