Centre ladders to last traded price

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mjdavies4

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to automate this for each ladder. I find it very annoying I have to press return on each ladder in order to centre the last traded price when in-running
Dallas

Auto re-centering is dangerous in a pre-off market, IR it will be 10 times worse, you'll continually be placing bets at the wrong price as it re-centres just as you click the mouse so i'd be very cautious before doing this
ShaunWhite

Have you tried using the inplay trader window? https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bet ... rader.html
Derek27

Auto-centring is for watching a market only, not for trading. It's bad enough when the market goes against you, you certainly don't want your own software going against you!
superfrank

A single button to centre all ladders would be nice.

The return key to centre all ladders is the only thing I use the keyboard for when trading and I'd like a mouse option too.

Plenty of room for a button in the little row where the "Reorder the selections", "Display the enhanced ladder" etc. buttons are located.

Also, when using the "Reorder the selections..." (123) button, if a ladder changes to a different selection the price is automatically re-centred on those ladders (e.g. when say the 1st and 2nd favs swap round), but if a ladder selection does not change the (e.g. 3rd fav still the 3rd fav when the button is pressed) then that ladder isn't re-centred. Could the 123 button also centre all ladders irrespective of selection change (or have an option in the settings to behave in that way)?

Small things I know, but every little helps!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”