Back at 30 again at 50 stop loss at 70, remove risk if goal.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
swanst1991

Hi all,

ive attached my file that i have created to back over 1.5 at 30 mins again at 50 mins and to stop loss at 70 mins, also with a remove risk bet if a goal is scored anytime after 30 mins.

its currently not firing and im wondering if anyone would mind looking at it and see if i am having an obvious error?

Thanks all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There looks to be nothing wrong with your two back rules and hedge at 70 so these should trigger fine (if the odds conditions of your back bets are met)

Your final rule won't work because it has a signal set condition (but is also this rule that you have setting the signal) so basically, the condition won't allow the rule to trigger - and signal to be set
You will, therefore, need to create a separate 'set/modify Signal' rule and set the signal with that first, that will then satisfy the condition of your remove risk rule
MemphisFlash

i think your hedge at 70 is set too late, shouldnt the time be 1 hour + 25 mins.
my thinking behind this 45 for first half, 15 minute break, the 25 mins into second half = 85 mins, which will be 70 into the match?
JTEDL

^ this - don't forget to factor in the 15+ mins at half time
swanst1991

Thanks for your help, I've amended the time and I'm refining the signal now. :D
MemphisFlash

i would add 3 mins at end of first half as well so 1 hour 28 mins
MemphisFlash

i have added a few extras to your file. the stored values are so i know what the odds were at kick off, and a green up rule. see what you think

Over 1.5 30 70.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
swanst1991

Thanks Memphis, I really appreciate you taking time out to look at this for me.

I'm at work currently but I look forward to sitting down tonight and working on this.
swanst1991

It's much better now and I'm getting the handle on signals etc. Once I get this and a few others sorted I can hopefully spend more time outside on weekends. Yay. :D
swanst1991

Hi Guys,

thanks again for all the help with this.

i have come across another error, i can place a bet at 30 and another at 50 and remove risk if there is a goal within this time frame, however i am having trouble hedging at 70, if there is a goal and i have removed risk i do not want to hedge at 70, if there is'nt a goal then i want to red up across all selections. what condition could i use so that the hedge at 70 rule would recognize a. there has not been a goal and it needs to hedge up or 2. there has been a goal and it should not do anything?

thanks for your time.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”