Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

Ergunartun10

Dallas is there a way of setting up the signal to start on a decimal place like 2.0 instead of it being at a loss of money!
The issue I’m having is I set up the robot to take whatever is in my account so it rolls my bets.
But after winning a lot I need to then change the loss signal to say -£50 instead of what I started with At say £-25.
I’d rather just have the signal start at 2.0 and if it goes back above that price starts again.
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm
Dallas is there a way of setting up the signal to start on a decimal place like 2.0 instead of it being at a loss of money!
The issue I’m having is I set up the robot to take whatever is in my account so it rolls my bets.
But after winning a lot I need to then change the loss signal to say -£50 instead of what I started with At say £-25.
I’d rather just have the signal start at 2.0 and if it goes back above that price starts again.
Yes, it can be done, are you just trading on a single selection each race or multiple selections?
Ergunartun10

I have a rule set up to lay the 1st 2nd and 3rd favourite in each race once they hit a certain decimal mark of my choosing and I have a rule where only 1 matched bet happens per market
So only 1 of the 3 gets matched.
I just need the close trade loss to help where I get the odd blip and I want the signals to be done by odds like 2.0 not loss of money.
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:42 pm
I have a rule set up to lay the 1st 2nd and 3rd favourite in each race once they hit a certain decimal mark of my choosing and I have a rule where only 1 matched bet happens per market
So only 1 of the 3 gets matched.
I just need the close trade loss to help where I get the odd blip and I want the signals to be done by odds like 2.0 not loss of money.
You will need to re-create the three rule three times and use the close trade with greening rather than green all rule (so you have a set for each selection you want to run them on)

then on the 'signal in loss' and 'reset signal' rules change the green all conditions to
fixed odds conditions and enter the odds you want the signal to count from then reset at

Also on the signal tab its currently setting signals on the 'market' you will need to change this to selections for each set of rules then do the same for each of the signal conditions (so its looking for a signal set on the selection and not the market)
Ergunartun10

Thanks Dallas I will do this tonight and get back to you tomorrrow afte rib tried it out on certain races.
Ergunartun10

Dallas do I need to change the “green up selection” box conditions also to the selection as it is currently on the market?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:21 pm
Dallas do I need to change the “green up selection” box conditions also to the selection as it is currently on the market?
Yes, that will need to be done too
Ergunartun10

Dallas also do I need to change “signal if in loss”
Conditions rule signal set condition for the selection to “set with value” ??
It’s currently on not set with value but Iv got the selection right instead of putting the market.
It all looks right to me Iv changed it to selection fixed odds like you said only query I have is the box I said above.
Dallas

Yes all the green all profit conditions need changing to a fixed-odds condition
Ergunartun10

I’m confused now I thought I needed the condition currently set of signal value in the 3 green up boxes I have as this is the timer I can change how ever I wish!?
You’re now saying I need to implement another condition of fixed odds also In the green up conditions aswell as having signal value condition?
Ergunartun10

Do I also have to change all the signals on the 3 rules to selection not market also?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 pm
Do I also have to change all the signals on the 3 rules to selection not market also?
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954&start=18
Ergunartun10

Sorry to keep bothering you dallas but i cant get it to work properly i keep getting horses matched at say 12.0 then randomly backed at say 20.0
iv done everything you've said changed all signals to the selection turned of the market signals.
iv also set the odds correctly in signal if in loss and reset the signal if in profit.
can you explain excaclty what should be in the green up selections conditions and signals boxes as i believe this may be where im going wrong?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm
Sorry to keep bothering you dallas but i cant get it to work properly i keep getting horses matched at say 12.0 then randomly backed at say 20.0
iv done everything you've said changed all signals to the selection turned of the market signals.
iv also set the odds correctly in signal if in loss and reset the signal if in profit.
can you explain excaclty what should be in the green up selections conditions and signals boxes as i believe this may be where im going wrong?
Change the signal from market to selection on both the condition and signal tab
Ergunartun10

Iv done that i currently have only 1 conditon in the green all seletions box which is signal value which i have on the "selection" and i have set this at greater then 2 which is seconds delay before greening up.
I have all signals set on selection set signal 3.
is this correct for the green up box or do i need another condition???
I have rule "signal if in loss" set with 2 conditions 1 being fixed price below 5.5 back price on favourtism and signal set conditon for the selection set with value current order of favourtism signals all on the selection and correct.
Reset sinal value rule i have with 2 conditions fixed odds above 5.6 back price on favortism.
I have signal set condition the selection set with value order of favourtism.
is this all correct i dont understand why it isnt working it seems right to me.
my intial bets are triggering but no back bet is being made when said horses fit the crtieria.
iv bassically copied the template rule with changes you said to make.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”