Offset in Stages Guardian Automation Bot

The Griffin

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:08 pm
The Griffin wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:56 am
Hi Dallas

Thanks for all your help on all matters automation & general trading - trying hard to learn this stuff and your wisdom is invaluable

I was trying to work out how to do something similar with Offsetting with Lay the Draw and had a go myself before finding this thread and realised I was on kind of the right lines

This is what I did myself with the idea of covering my Lay with the first Back and then seeking profit from further drifting within a match and greening up all around 75 mins

Am I on the right lines and do you have any more advice - for instance, is it worth adding in to check against CS market suspension (does CS market suspend for Red cards etc)?

Thanks in advance
Thank you for the comments,

Yes the image of the rules editor looks fine for what your doing if your wanting to 'test' the CS market then it can be done using shared stored values, there is an example here of a LTD that looks at the CS
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043

If you decided to go down that route it's probably a lot easier to edit that file into your offset spread than to use this one and add the stored values to
Thanks Dallas - tried it out on a few low grade games last night and it worked a treat - I even made a small profit :shock:

It actually didn't work the first time as it almost immediately put the back bets in but then I realised I had the greening set to 1 min 40 secs rather than 1hr 40 mins :lol:
kunas

Good afternoon All,

about the inital bot discussed on this topic
There is a way to cancel multiple Off Sets ? ..there is a bot somewhere that does it, but it only allows to cancel 1 offset (by 1 unamached bet + counting the seconds), the problem is when multiple bets are fired and offsets placed.. it gets messed up.

here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11953

Thank you
Dallas

kunas wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 pm
Good afternoon All,

about the inital bot discussed on this topic
There is a way to cancel multiple Off Sets ? ..there is a bot somewhere that does it, but it only allows to cancel 1 offset (by 1 unamached bet + counting the seconds), the problem is when multiple bets are fired and offsets placed.. it gets messed up.

here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11953

Thank you
Do you mean all in 1 go or each after a certain time has elapsed?
kunas

I was thinking, each one individually ..
if there are 2 Backs fired 2/3 sec apart .. is it possible to give like 10 sec of offset to each individually ?
LegendHowes

Do you have a cash out for for the 10 minute mark. Tried a few on this and none never kick in if a goal is scored
Dallas

LegendHowes wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:40 pm
Do you have a cash out for for the 10 minute mark. Tried a few on this and none never kick in if a goal is scored
Do you mean just a rule to cash out/green up after 10 mins?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”