Alert to a Steamer or Drifter Servant

Share your servants
TONKER

Loving the new Servant feature

Just wondering, Is it possible to have the alert not require you to press ok to get rid of it?
Just as an alert perhaps that pops up and then goes without you having to click on it?

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:29 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 am
is there a way to move the alert to the bottom of the screen, it always pops up in the centre.
knowing a bit of visual basic i know why this is happening but can it be changed
As far as im aware its position is fixed, but if it starts to cause probs then it poss it can be changed in a future build

PS, seen your PM and will respond to that shortly
Geordie

TONKER wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Just wondering, Is it possible to have the alert not require you to press ok to get rid of it?
Just as an alert perhaps that pops up and then goes without you having to click on it?
Just record/play a sound file for your alert, so no pop up to get rid of.
TONKER

Geordie wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:22 am
TONKER wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Just record/play a sound file for your alert, so no pop up to get rid of.
Excellent, cheers mate. Not exactly sure how I missed that option....
RUBEN0007

THX
gstar1975

Hi Dallas

Would this Servant be able to tell me when the price has drifted a certain % from a price taken at a certain time of day eg Price at 10am then add a +or- a % to this then alert me if it hits that price?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:01 pm
Hi Dallas

Would this Servant be able to tell me when the price has drifted a certain % from a price taken at a certain time of day eg Price at 10am then add a +or- a % to this then alert me if it hits that price?
Yes it could be edited to do that

What you'de need to do apply a 'Set/Modify stored value' rule to servant context selection

Next on the Stored Value tab store the value with the name of XXXXXXX
With Servant Context Price
Then just below use the adjustment option to +/- the ticks or % you want

Finally, add the stored value you have just created above as a condition to the alert rule
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:38 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Hi Dallas

What you'de need to do apply a 'Set/Modify stored value' rule to servant context selection

Finally, add the stored value you have just created above as a condition to the alert rule
Thanks for that. How does Betangel work out the %? say for example you want to add 30% to a price would it simply x 1.3 to the price? or would it take off 1 then x 0.3 and add that to the number then add the 1 back on? like this: = ((price-1) x 0.3)+Price+1) or another way = ((price -1) x 1.30)+1)
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:20 am
Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:
Hi Dallas

Thanks for that. How does Betangel work out the %? say for example you want to add 30% to a price would it simply x 1.3 to the price? or would it take off 1 then x 0.3 and add that to the number then add the 1 back on? like this: = ((price-1) x 0.3)+Price+1) or another way = ((price -1) x 1.30)+1)
It can do it either way, if you go into:

Settings > Edit Settings > Staking & Liability

You can set how the percentage offsetting is calculated
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ility.html
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:
Hi Dallas

Hi Dallas

How does Betangel know when to store the Price I want it to log say at 10am so it can then apply the alert rules to this price?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:49 pm
Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:
Hi Dallas

Hi Dallas

How does Betangel know when to store the Price I want it to log say at 10am so it can then apply the alert rules to this price?
You would use the fixed date & time option on the general tab to arm the 'set/modify stored value' rule to arm it at 10 am or whatever time you want to store the rule to trigger
ste33uk

hi is it possible to run this servant on 3 markets at the same time ?
Dallas

ste33uk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:08 am
hi is it possible to run this servant on 3 markets at the same time ?
Servants are only designed to run on the market you have on screen at the time, you could spawn the two additional markets onto new ladder/one-click windows or its perhaps easier to use it as a full automation rule in guardian, then it can monitor as many markets as you want in the background
ste33uk

cant figure it out,
how can i make alarm trigger when price has drifted 33% from its price within the last 3minutes ?
thanks
convoysur-2

Hi Guys,
So i cant get the volume condition to work,i have a volume condition on all rules for 10.000 but it wont work ,ive done it wrong and stuck now,,was there a TRADED volume button before ? dont know what im missing ?
Thanks in advance,,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:01 pm
Hi Guys,
So i cant get the volume condition to work,i have a volume condition on all rules for 10.000 but it wont work ,ive done it wrong and stuck now,,was there a TRADED volume button before ? dont know what im missing ?
Thanks in advance,,
It just needs the decimal point removing so its left with the 5 numerical digits

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”