Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
LeTiss

Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:03 am
LeTiss wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:23 pm
Just to let you guys know..............Betfair paid out in full. £200 at 1.83 - Nice little £68 profit made from that Arb

Thanks BF :D
Not too shabby 8-)

Only saw the headline, but apparently Ronaldo and Messi weren't there for the ceremony, making it a gimme that it would be Modric. If some people found out about those no-shows before BF, that's likely what created the spot.
It was only £68, but I'd started to doubt whether BF would pay out, citing a trading error.......blah blah

That why I was pleasantly surprised to receive the money from them
JTEDL

Stat time:

All 20 Premier League sides scored in the games today/yesterday.

Wonder if anyone put a btts acca on...
Trader Pat

Huge blow for LIverpool, surprised it hasnt affected the odds in the outright market.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46472412
Naffman

Surprised to see Man City above even money today, looks too big you'd think
Trader Pat

Every trader and his dog now laying Chelsea at 1.99!
Trader Pat

Every trader and his dog now throwing stuff at the tv! :D
Dallas

Looking to be a good day all round for Liverpool
Trader Pat

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm
Yes... I can look forward to motd tonight!
Naffman

Looks like my fantasy team will be having a bad week :lol:
Kafkaesque

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm
Indeed. The results, along with Tuesday being make or break for Pool and Spurs in the CL, did make me have a check on the fixtures/results. A few things of interest to me.

- City have played all five top six opponents (assuming you still consider United that), with four of them away, so a good second half of the season on that count.
- Pool played four of the five, with United upcoming next weekend, at possibly the worst time to get them.
- Spurs played five of five (three home, two away) and also having played six home and ten away overall.

If Liverpool don't do the business on Tuesday, and will be doing Thursday nights in Europe next year, I'll be laying Liverpool. Of course under the assumption that the market doesn't respond before I get in, but wouldn't think so after today's results. It would be an even lay if Spurs pull off a miracle on the same night.

I just wish there was more liquidity in the top 2 market, as that would be a more interesting lay position.
Kafkaesque

Naffman wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:26 pm
Looks like my fantasy team will be having a bad week :lol:
Doubt it's worse than mine (if it's the PL official one) :? Current week rank 5.6 million-ish out of the nearly 6 million teams....that shouldn't even be possible with quite a few of those teams likely abandoned by now!!! Okay, I have three Everton players tomorrow with Richarlison captain, but it still stings, as the same thing happened last season, where I had the worst week by a mile the week preceeding the Cup, and not even "qualifying". If it happens again....
Kai

Thoughts on Barcelona price tomorrow?
henbet22

Maybe 1/4 stakes lay on Barca in the hope they are not at the races..... although generally laying the better side at home level in football is the road to the poor house. Depends if Spurs can get a foothold early and settle into it? I am not convinced either way. Maybe wait for Barca 1-0 then lay.....? Depends if Barca look like they are at a friendly and the crowd get on their backs? Sorry nothing concrete to offer just a few musings...... In fact make it 1/5 stakes!!! :D :D
henbet22

Oh and if you meant pre off price. I have no idea!! :D
wearthefoxhat

Dropping odds after Barcelona's team announced.

BarcvSpurs.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”