Bot got broken.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
globi166

Hi I have created simple DOB bot as Peter showed in his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtKO5euwhI . Worked very well for few days however yesterday from 10 selections it placed bet only on 1 of them, no difference today.

Its very frustrating as I have done nothing to it, no modification etc, and it just stopped on his own. Any suggestions ?
Dallas

If your not switching the market to your main trading screen just before the off and have multiple markets in Guardian try increasing the arm time of the keep bets rule to give it a wider window to trigger in

Also ensure your Guardian refresh rate is set as fast a possible and/or use the restrict refresh option on the advanced tab of Guardian
globi166

Ok thank you. yes I have many markets and not switching before the start so will try this now.
mcgoo

globi166 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:52 pm
Ok thank you. yes I have many markets and not switching before the start so will try this now.
How did you go globi166? :ugeek:
globi166

good all fixed thx. However, I was wondering if there is any option to set a minimum price for my back bet. I know you can do that in a condition tab but I need to have different min price for each horse, so will need to adjust the bot for every horse.

Is there any way to do that with less hassle so I dont have to have 20 copies of bots for each horse ;D ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”