Racing Uk (TV)

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

I may subscribe once I've moved and settled in, but I became disillusioned with TV pictures after missing the start of a couple of races on ATR, never mind missing horses playing up, and the bad publicity Racing UK or whatever they're called now, about the way they covered the Irish racing the other Saturday has hardly encouraged me.

By the way SB, I have two computers for trading (still want more screen space) and keep live feeds on a tablet, which seems to work well.
brianpat

The reason I asked the question was I recently signed up to a service which includes RUK, which I was paying £25 per month for. Plus 5000 other channels including every thing else: Sky/Bt/virgin. Appox £30 p/m but share it and get your service free. Watch on TV/Phone/laptop/desktop/others too. Oh, and for Footy fans like me even watch the Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs live. You cant do that on Sky/Bt!!
Sorry for the sales pitch but its the bargain of the centuary. :D

Try a totally free trial
brimson25

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:32 pm
I may subscribe once I've moved and settled in, but I became disillusioned with TV pictures after missing the start of a couple of races on ATR, never mind missing horses playing up, and the bad publicity Racing UK or whatever they're called now, about the way they covered the Irish racing the other Saturday has hardly encouraged me.

By the way SB, I have two computers for trading (still want more screen space) and keep live feeds on a tablet, which seems to work well.
My big problem is that my TV is an another room. I'd like a wall of TV screens in my study like I was in a NASA control room, but that idea has not found favour with my wife.

I can't bear to watch ITV because of that awful, awful Chapman man. I had a poor day yesterday, made all the worse by his constant content-free bleating. I would strongly prefer never, to hear from him ever, ever, again.

He's nearly as bad as Glenn Hoddle.
spreadbetting

brianpat wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 am
The reason I asked the question was I recently signed up to a service which includes RUK, which I was paying £25 per month for. Plus 5000 other channels including every thing else: Sky/Bt/virgin. Appox £30 p/m but share it and get your service free. Watch on TV/Phone/laptop/desktop/others too. Oh, and for Footy fans like me even watch the Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs live. You cant do that on Sky/Bt!!
So the real reason you asked was simply to lead into you posting your referral link for some dodgy feeds :)
PDC

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:24 pm
So the real reason you asked was simply to lead into you posting your referral link for some dodgy feeds :)
+1

Also the price he is paying is very expensive and not the bargain of the century he thinks. So no one be tempted by the link please.

Hopefully Admin will delete his link and ban him.
brianpat

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:24 pm
brianpat wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 am
Loving the feedback thanks. No dodgy feeds 100% legal just wish I knew of it after years of paying for Sky and RUK.
Derek27

How much does it cost after the 24-hour trial?
brianpat

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:48 pm
How much does it cost after the 24-hour trial?
$39 (Approx £30) and you get $10 off your bill if you want to share it. No contract.

Return to “General discussion”