Absolute new

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mbbets

Hello all traders in here.
I have be running into a little problem trying to setup up a bot.
Let's say I want to make a bot that does the following.

1. put a lay bet on fav1 5sec after start at odds 1.2.

2. green up when it rises by 20 ticks.

It may do so 5 times during the final phase of the race.
My problem is that when I tries to make this setup, why I make a lay bet with green up, it also makes a back bet immediately and of course it is matched first. How do I get around this so it must take the lay bet first and then make green up.

I see a good opportunity to make profit on this setup.
Dallas

mbbets

Thx Dallas.

This is what I was looking for, however can you tell my how I can set it to lay at odds 1.2 or under. When I'm using a fixed bet it will only lay at 1.2 or will lay at 1.18 also.
Dallas

mbbets wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Thx Dallas.

This is what I was looking for, however can you tell my how I can set it to lay at odds 1.2 or under. When I'm using a fixed bet it will only lay at 1.2 or will lay at 1.18 also.
You would use 'Place at' Fixed Price and enter the odds you want (ie, 1.2)
mbbets

When I have puttet a lay bet on all runners in the race and they have them as unmatched bet, when it then matched the first bet is it then possible to get the bot to remove all the other unmatched bets that are still there so It doesn't match one more, which I can't reach green up on. :D
Dallas

mbbets wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:05 pm
When I have puttet a lay bet on all runners in the race and they have them as unmatched bet, when it then matched the first bet is it then possible to get the bot to remove all the other unmatched bets that are still there so It doesn't match one more, which I can't reach green up on. :D
It would still be possible to green up on more than one but to cancel the others add a 'Cancel unmatched bets' rule with a 'Number of matched bets condition'
is greater than 0
mbbets

Thank you very much Dallas.

You have been a great help so far. But I still have a problem with the fact that it makes losses if the horse I have backet suddenly bounce very high and does not come down again, i will have a lay bet that is unmatched. Can you somehow make a rule that if the odds on the horse bounces very high then the lay bet must be canceled and a new horse can be chosen to scalpe on in-play on.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”