Lowest Traded Volume

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BetScalper

Hi,

How would you go about selecting a selection which has the lowest traded volume from 3 minutes to event start time ?

Example:

- Selection A = £4500
- Selection B = £4700
- Selection C = £ 700
- Selection D = £1200
- Selection E = £ 800

So, i would need to select Selection C. Place a trade, greenup or close it in loss, then start again with the lowest traded volume, which could be C or it could be another selection etc.

Thanks,

Mark
sa7med

hi. You could set a saved value on each runner at 3 minutes which records volume every x seconds. Then have a saved value condition for each runner, to be less than that of the saved value of each other runner.

Once you place a bet on one, just set a signal so it knows it needs to green up or close at some point, then another signal when it completes a Greenup so you can start the process all over again
BetScalper

sa7med wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:24 am
hi. You could set a saved value on each runner at 3 minutes which records volume every x seconds. Then have a saved value condition for each runner, to be less than that of the saved value of each other runner.

Once you place a bet on one, just set a signal so it knows it needs to green up or close at some point, then another signal when it completes a Greenup so you can start the process all over again
Hi,

Thanks,

But i am struggling with how to implement this part in BA...

"Then have a saved value condition for each runner, to be less than that of the saved value of each other runner"
jimibt

BetScalper wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:41 am
sa7med wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

"Then have a saved value condition for each runner, to be less than that of the saved value of each other runner"
set a stored value for each runner and ALSO set a market stored value that records the value also but only set it (MARKET stroed value) if it is LOWER than the previous value. at the end, compare the values of the selection to that of the market and pick the one that is EQUAL to the market value stored value as this will have been the lowest volume one recorded and will thus match...

hope this makes sense, i'm rushing out, so not really thinking too deeply about this ;)
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:59 am
BetScalper wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:41 am
sa7med wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

set a stored value for each runner and ALSO set a market stored value that records the value also but only set it (MARKET stroed value) if it is LOWER than the previous value. at the end, compare the values of the selection to that of the market and pick the one that is EQUAL to the market value stored value as this will have been the lowest volume one recorded and will thus match...

hope this makes sense, i'm rushing out, so not really thinking too deeply about this ;)
Thanks Jim. Will give it a go.
BetScalper

Hey Jim,

Don't think its that easy because...

I only want to look at selections within a certain odds range.

So, example would be that i want to know the selection with the lowest volume between odds of 2 and 6 etc. Not the selection with the lowest volume overall.

Not sure its possible in BA but is with OS, pretty easily.
whimsies

Would also like the answer to this one.
jimibt

whimsies wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:34 pm
will (try to) post a simple example rule tmro - time permitting.. it's simple on a generic level, maybe more involved if ranges are required.
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:24 pm
whimsies wrote:
will (try to) post a simple example rule tmro - time permitting.. it's simple on a generic level, maybe more involved if ranges are required.
Hi Jim,

No ranges required.

Just wanted a simple way (relatively) of selecting the selection priced between 2 and 6 which has the lowest traded volume.

Reason:

- Been noticing a trend on Greyhounds but you could apply it to other markets just as easily.
- You often get some low priced selections (2 minutes), with large gaps which attract no interest in the betting and they drift considerably. Its not unusual for them to go from 4 to 12 in the last 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Cheers,
jimibt

BetScalper wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:35 pm
jimibt wrote:
whimsies wrote:
Hi Jim,

No ranges required.

Just wanted a simple way (relatively) of selecting the selection priced between 2 and 6 which has the lowest traded volume.

Reason:

- Been noticing a trend on Greyhounds but you could apply it to other markets just as easily.
- You often get some low priced selections (2 minutes), with large gaps which attract no interest in the betting and they drift considerably. Its not unusual for them to go from 4 to 12 in the last 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Cheers,
ok, easy enough. will pop something up tmro after 8:00...
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 pm
BetScalper wrote:
jimibt wrote:

Hi Jim,

No ranges required.

Reason:

Cheers,
Cheers,

They tend to stick out like a sore thumb. i.e. Back Price = 4.0, Lay Price = 5.0, LTP = 7.2, Selection Volume < £500, Market Volume >= £3,000, 1st Favourite >= £1,000, Second Favourite >= £1,000.

Part of the selection model could be there is a gap between Lay Price and LTP of >= 2 odds or such.
jimibt

BetScalper wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:42 pm
jimibt wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 pm
BetScalper wrote:

Hi Jim,

No ranges required.

Reason:

Cheers,
Cheers,

They tend to stick out like a sore thumb. i.e. Back Price = 4.0, Lay Price = 5.0, LTP = 7.2, Selection Volume < £500, Market Volume >= £3,000, 1st Favourite >= £1,000, Second Favourite >= £1,000.

Part of the selection model could be there is a gap between Lay Price and LTP of >= 2 odds or such.

ok, will attack that with a parameter setup in the 1st instance, followed by a implementation of those params... talk tmro
BetScalper

Who picked up my strategy and put it word for word on this other forum ?

Dirty flipping bastards.
greenmark

April fool ended at 12. Who's upset you? Which post?
BetScalper

greenmark wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:04 pm
April fool ended at 12. Who's upset you? Which post?
Someone took my posts and put them on OS forum and the site owners explained how to code it in their software.

To the pleasure of many it will be the last thing i post, anywhere.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”