Signal For Favourite but only if certain trap

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
MemphisFlash

it does both, it collects data from 3 mins out and places lay or back bets.
Set the criteria to whatever you want on the bet,
this file mskrs use of custom colums as well
robhorse001

I think MF has done remarkably well in discovering his method with the hounds. Long spells of data mining at unholy hours of the night seems to have paid off. I guess there's a lesson there in that you only get out as much as you put in with whatever venture you embark on in life. And I don't blame them for not being willing to spill the beans about his system/bot. I wouldn't either. Have to admit I'm pretty envious, but not in a bitter way, lol. Keep doing what you're doing, MF. Would be great to see some of your daily p/l statements, purely just to instill belief in myself (and others) that it can be done, but obviously I realise that'd be your own personal decision.
wowan7950

What's the secret? Just a hint.
BetBuddy

wowan7950 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:38 pm
What's the secret? Just a hint.
Photoshop v20
gptuk

:lol:
twenty2

Hi Memphis, just having a look into greyhounds to see whats involved, obvs i can see data is key to a succesfull bot. just looking at this bot but not understanding what data it is collecting and to why its placing back/lays on trap 3.

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:52 pm
it does both, it collects data from 3 mins out and places lay or back bets.
Set the criteria to whatever you want on the bet,
this file mskrs use of custom colums as well
blaird52

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 am
data mining.PNG
i spent most of last night data mining and found something incredible, i don't know why i didn't think of it sooner.

What i found in Belle Vue, they have had 1277 races from january until july.
Of those 1277 races this particular event has only happened 10 times.
That is a fantastic 99.22% effective.
I am going to data mine all the other tracks but i beleive it will be a similar story.
This is going to change how i automate greyhounds in the future.
Obviously i am not going to give any clues, but i am buiding a spreadsheet with all the information i have found.

Nose to the grindstone time for at least aweek to get all my data, but once my bot is in operation it will be on 24-7 every greyhound event around the world.

Doing Towcester Next, Following Same pattern. :D :D :D :D

think my light bulb moment has arrived after nearly 4 years,
Super pleased for you MemphisFlash.....its nice to see when someone gets abreak after putting in the graft. Hope it goes well.
WigWamBam

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:25 pm
enclose the baf file if anyone interested, might need tweaking though

A1 LIPTE Dogs File.baf
Just came across this file, what is it supposed to do exactly?
It has a lot of condition's but it mainly just puts 3 lay bets out and its a 50/50 chance if you win or not or is that what its supposed to do?

Thanks
Dallas

WigWamBam wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:35 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:25 pm
enclose the baf file if anyone interested, might need tweaking though

A1 LIPTE Dogs File.baf
Just came across this file, what is it supposed to do exactly?
It has a lot of condition's but it mainly just puts 3 lay bets out and its a 50/50 chance if you win or not or is that what its supposed to do?

Thanks
I haven't looked at the actual file that was posted but from the topic title and messages prior to it's purpose is to lay the fav when running from a certain trap number

So it's just an example for people to use as a starting point if they wanted to do something similar, its up to the user to find a suitable track biases to run it on and edit the trap number accordingly and build in there own further conditions etc.
WigWamBam

Thanks Dallas, what I forgot to say is that I edited the bot to run on all traps. That’s why it lays 3 traps as it seems pre set to do that.

I didn’t even think of setting it to lay to trap bias. No wonder I can’t produce a profitable bot! 🤦🏼‍♂️
Atho55

Had a go at x referencing Trap v Rank to get Win% using Win/Lose count & sum. Conditional formatting picks up the top and bottom %`s in the centre column. The right column assumes a £10 Back bet @ BSP from 2020 and formatting picks up top 3 and bottom 3 values. These are for Morn races only at these named tracks.
Rank v Trap Win%.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”