Place stop loss at original entry servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Laugro1968

Hello Dallas,

Following up on this topic and with the new stored value capacity in the new BA version, This is what I'm trying to achieve:

1. I'd like an entry point (say a back bet) to be stored on any runner
2. If the market moves 3 ticks against me, I'd like to lay that runner for 33% of my initial back bet
3. If the market moves another 3 more ticks away (6 ticks away from my back bet), lay another 33%
4. If the market continue its move against me for yet another 3 ticks, close my position on this runner by greening (redding) the remaining amount.

I already have a servant storing and sharing the context price of the back bet.
Would I need an additional automation file to implement the above? Or could the same servant handle this stepwise stoploss itself?

Thank you,
Laurent
Dallas

Laugro1968 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:48 am
Hello Dallas,

Following up on this topic and with the new stored value capacity in the new BA version, This is what I'm trying to achieve:

1. I'd like an entry point (say a back bet) to be stored on any runner
2. If the market moves 3 ticks against me, I'd like to lay that runner for 33% of my initial back bet
3. If the market moves another 3 more ticks away (6 ticks away from my back bet), lay another 33%
4. If the market continue its move against me for yet another 3 ticks, close my position on this runner by greening (redding) the remaining amount.

I already have a servant storing and sharing the context price of the back bet.
Would I need an additional automation file to implement the above? Or could the same servant handle this stepwise stoploss itself?

Thank you,
Laurent

It could be done with the same servant, you just need a lay bet rule that uses 'Percentage of context stake' with a 'Relative odds condition' to test the price has moved 3 ticks from your 'context price' (entry).
Then another one of those but with 6 ticks on your relative odds condition
Then another but this time a close trade on selection which uses 9 ticks

That should do it
Laugro1968

Thank you! Will try!:)

Regards,
Laurent
simonv74

Something I could do with is the ability for a safety servant to close the trade if the loss hits a % of the net stake in the market, so if I'm progressively adding stakes I don't want various stop loss positions in the ladder, just a red line that can't be crossed.

Dallas, is that possible?
markanuk

I have a lay servant with greening how can I put in a setting so as if moves fast the back bet isn't taken before the lay has been matched, as it just happened to me there today as i was testing it, any help appreciated

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”