Rolling profit over

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bizmark222

I want to automate where when a selection wins, the profit is put on another selection in a different race say 3-5 times in row using the original stake being carried over, can this be done?
Anbell

You could do it by BF balance
viewtopic.php?t=18922
Anbell

Adding: Betangel doesnt know the result of a market, so you can't do it by profit, you could only do it by checking if your balance had increased (and I'm not sure how/if you can carry forward your stored value of Balance from one market to the next)
bizmark222

I wondered if there was some way with excel, maybe returns are feed into a cell and guardian can use the updated values from that cell for stake :?:
Anbell

I dont think you can do that via excel via Betangel, but you could just use the change in balance in excel.

I've seen other people approximate the winner by checking which runner gets to 1.01 in-play. That will be correct 99 times out of 100.

I use another commercial platform that feeds into the instance of excel that BA is using. It has the race results. It costs $60 AUD per month. DM me if you want the details. You'd need some simple VBA skills to do what you want.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”