Using the Projected BSP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Tjt

[hr]CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE![/hr]

I have been trying to create an automation rule in which I can place a back bet at a certain percentage above the projected BSP.

And if the bet is not able to be matched then I will just take the BSP at the start.
I can only place a back bet at a certain percentage above the actual BSP which means I have to go in-play which I don't want to do.
I've contacted support but the instructions don't seem to solve the issue!

I would appreciate any suggesstions!

Thanks
Dallas

You can use a 'Set/Modify' stored value rule to store the value of the Projected SP
Then on your back bet rule for the 'place at' option use 'Named Stored Value'
ShaunWhite

You may or may not be aware that projected bsp is only updated every 60s. If you're doing this in the latter stages of a market it might deviate from actual bsp by a considerable margin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tjt

Ahh. I was under the impression it was every 45 seconds. Are there any other automation providers that can provide a faster refreshment of the projected BSP?

Still can't get it to work anyway
Tjt

Thank you for your help! I am rather new to advanced automation.

I basically want the horse racing bot to:

- Place a back bet at 7-10% higher than the projected BSP.
- Must not go in-play.
- Be activated within 5 minutes to the off.
- If unable to gain a matched price higher than the projected BSP then the bot will just automatically take the BSP the moment the race starts.

Will this require excel to complete this?

Also, I am struggling to complete this automation. Would it be possible you could send some screen shots or a walkthrough?

Almost gotten to a point where I would be willing to pay someone!

Many Thanks

P.s.: Still can't find the option to place a back bet at a certain percentage above the projected BSP. I want to beat the BSP by 7% so I was thinking of setting a condition where I can place the back bet 10% above the projected BSP just to be safe.
Dallas

Tjt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:46 pm
Ahh. I was under the impression it was every 45 seconds. Are there any other automation providers that can provide a faster refreshment of the projected BSP?

Still can't get it to work anyway
Its BF that set the update time for PSP

To set up the rule as detailed above

Set/Modify Stored Value Rule

PSP.jpg

Back Bet Rule

PSP2.jpg
You then just need a 'Take SP all unmatched bets' rule to trigger sometime after the rule above
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tjt

Ok, thank you for the screenshots. This is what I have so far:

10% above Projected BSP rule

See next post...
Tjt

Projected BSP Rule

I'll put the Back bet rule in the next reply! Thanks so much
Tjt

Place Back Bet Rule

a couple more screenshots...I just wanna make sure sure I got this right!
Tjt

2020-05-19 (17).png
2020-05-19 (18).png
Thanks. I was hoping you could check through this and make sure I have done it correctly.

I am going to try and place the rule now that will take the BSP at the start if the 10% fails.

cheers
Dallas

All that looks spot on

Just one thing to note, you have it applied to 'ANY' selection so by default that will trigger on which ever runner is in Betfair's row 1
That maybe what you want but if not you'll need to change that on those first two rules
Tjt

Take SP if bets are unmatched rule
2020-05-19 (19).png
2020-05-19 (20).png
2020-05-19 (21).png
Tjt

2020-05-19 (22).png
Apologies if I come across as a complete Tw@t but I've been so keen to get this right!

Hope I've done everything right!

Cheers
Tjt

Thanks Dallas, you are a legend!!

Yeah, I would be picking my selection and I would then have to adjust the selection.

I am trying to create this for a punter of mine to make his life a little easier!
Tjt

Just applied the rule to Will Rogers Downs (USA) at 19:15, chose the favourite: Just What I Needed.

How coincidental!

Lets see what happens!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”