Confused Over lack of Green-up

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
ddbgoms

Hi all, I wonder if somebody may be able to help me at all please with a little project I've plucked up the courage to have a go at.

I have researched on the forum for servants that green up in-play.

I am currently using practice mode and laying horses in-play for a fixed liability. I am looking for servants which would:

a.) Green me up for 50% of net stake. So if I were laying £2 at evens, I want it to green me at £1.
b.) I'd also like to try and put a servant together where it will 'drip' green me out.

I have used a servant I discovered in the shared area...viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

... and modified this to lay for a fixed liability on servant nominated selection. I must admit whilst I've tried to tinker, I cannot get it to green up at 50%, and I am sure it is just my lack of understanding about how to amend the servant, not the servant itself.

I have no idea how to approach b.) above, if it is possible at all?

Appreciate many of you will be very busy with your own projects, but if anyone does have a few moments to look at my attempt, could you let me know where I may be going wrong please?

Cheers,
Douggie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
captainbang

try setting the offset bet to be 150% if your using liability
ddbgoms

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

I've changed the stored value to 150% but this is still not firing :cry:
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:36 am
Hi all, I wonder if somebody may be able to help me at all please with a little project I've plucked up the courage to have a go at.

I have researched on the forum for servants that green up in-play.

I am currently using practice mode and laying horses in-play for a fixed liability. I am looking for servants which would:

a.) Green me up for 50% of net stake. So if I were laying £2 at evens, I want it to green me at £1.
b.) I'd also like to try and put a servant together where it will 'drip' green me out.

I have used a servant I discovered in the shared area...viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

... and modified this to lay for a fixed liability on servant nominated selection. I must admit whilst I've tried to tinker, I cannot get it to green up at 50%, and I am sure it is just my lack of understanding about how to amend the servant, not the servant itself.

I have no idea how to approach b.) above, if it is possible at all?

Appreciate many of you will be very busy with your own projects, but if anyone does have a few moments to look at my attempt, could you let me know where I may be going wrong please?

Cheers,
Douggie.
On the Store Net Stake Rule
Set the Profit stored value to 50%
ddbgoms

Hi Dallas, thanks for your reply.

I've taken a screenshot of that part of the rules file. Is this what I am looking for, based on your post?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Hi Dallas, thanks for your reply.

I've taken a screenshot of that part of the rules file. Is this what I am looking for, based on your post?
Yes thats correct
ddbgoms

Thanks Dallas.

THis was how I had the rule originally, and it is not working / firing. I have seen a horse which I activated the servant on at 2.0 for £2 go green on the one-click screen in play for £,1 but the servant has not greened up and closed me out.

This was in practice mode, could that be the reason?
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:20 am
Thanks Dallas.

THis was how I had the rule originally, and it is not working / firing. I have seen a horse which I activated the servant on at 2.0 for £2 go green on the one-click screen in play for £,1 but the servant has not greened up and closed me out.

This was in practice mode, could that be the reason?
Did you check to see if it had triggered and just not been matched?
If using stakes less than £2 and it was on a in-play market the in-play delay time is doubled so the price could have been miles away before your bet reached the market and was just left sitting there unmatched
ddbgoms

I Didn't to be honest Dallas, but that horse went on to lose, and miles behind, so if there was a bet in the market, would it not have matched at a higher price?
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:08 pm
I Didn't to be honest Dallas, but that horse went on to lose, and miles behind, so if there was a bet in the market, would it not have matched at a higher price?
Without checking i can't remember how many times i set that rule to trigger (was probs 3 times), but if its price flew out each time it triggered it would of been at the best price at that time.
Due to the low stake being used once it got above a certain price then it wouldn't be able to place a bet low enough to spread your loss any more
ddbgoms

Ok Dallas, thanks for all your input. Might be on a road to nothing with this as don't want to risk more of my bank per trade, as only a small pot.

I could use Practice Mode with a higher liability to make sure it still triggers ok, but it would then have to wait until my bank catches up to a point where I can put those sort of liabilities on as a %age of my bank.
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:15 pm
Ok Dallas, thanks for all your input. Might be on a road to nothing with this as don't want to risk more of my bank per trade, as only a small pot.

I could use Practice Mode with a higher liability to make sure it still triggers ok, but it would then have to wait until my bank catches up to a point where I can put those sort of liabilities on as a %age of my bank.
There is never any guarantee any bet will be matched including stop loss bets especially in-running when the markets are more volitile and the in-play bet delay is factored in.

For example if a horse falls in a jumps race the on-course guys will lay it out to 1000.0 in a fraction of a second and no stop will have a chance of being matched, - its just the nature of all in-play sports

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”