Picture delay

The sport of kings.
andyfuller

I think the Betdaq ones a pretty good. They are well ahead of Channel 4. Can't say I have compared to Betfair.

You just need to have some exposure on the market to get the BD feed, you used to be able to get it with no bets being placed but the providers put pay to that.

As soon as you have the feed up and running for the market you can close out your position and the pictures will carry on.

One big annoyance is though that if you have turned money over but have no exposure you can't load the feed. I find this very annoying.
libor88

Hi

Anyone who has an experience with PerformGroup recently ? Do they still offering fast sports streams for small customers ? Or is there some alternative to get fast sports streams a bit faster than sattelite feeds ? I contacted them directly many times, but they are not responding. Thanks.
Shakav

Has anyone recently managed to get access to these feeds? Very interested ...
Heisenberg

Sorry for bumping an old post.

Was recently contacted by someone offering subscriptions to "Cobain". As I understand it, Cobain hasn't existed for quite some time but apparently some form of it exists to this day.

http://schedules.inplayiptv.com/SingleS ... layerId=75

Anyone have any experience? The price I was quoted was very high, if anyone is using this service if you could PM a ballpark figure so I know I'm not being screwed over that would be great 😀
sionascaig

Heisenberg wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Was recently contacted by someone offering subscriptions to "Cobain". As I understand it, Cobain hasn't existed for quite some time but apparently some form of it exists to this day.

Anyone have any experience? The price I was quoted was very high, if anyone is using this service if you could PM a ballpark figure so I know I'm not being screwed over that would be great 😀
Looks like the company has just 1 E'ee....

Report & accounts can be found here :

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
jamesedwards

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Looks like the company has just 1 E'ee....
E'ee ???
Heisenberg

Employee I'm guessing? (Mark?) Cobain is listed as the sole employee which seems unusual given that it must be quite a logistical feat to maintain all those feeds on your own.
rik

I have this since 2-3 years
It covers most sports but not much Horse Racing
Video Quality not great, latency probably not what your looking for often behind betfair video, but it covers 95% of events apart from Horse Racing so its convenient dont have to search for a feed.
sionascaig

Heisenberg wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:33 am
Employee I'm guessing? (Mark?) Cobain is listed as the sole employee which seems unusual given that it must be quite a logistical feat to maintain all those feeds on your own.
E'ee = Employee

They may have sold the software on though (or licenced it)... Makes you wonder who's maintaining it though. Doubt whether that company is supporting it given size of accounts.
freshmint

Heisenberg wrote:
The price I was quoted was very high, if anyone is using this service if you could PM a ballpark figure so I know I'm not being screwed over that would be great 😀
the same happened with me! i'm not able to PM yet it seems. can you send me a message?
syndicatebetting

Heisenberg wrote:

If you see on the first page, an access costs 6,000GBP. Was the quoted price similar or near to that price?

Return to “Trading Horse racing”