Correct Score HT Bot

LeeCaL

This bot will identify the correct score during the HT period.

It does this by checking the WOM% on each score to identify which scores have passed and which are still possible.
It will then use a process of elimination to accurately identify the current score.

It will then display the score in the "alert" section on the watchlist.
I have also colour coded the alert, yellow for a winning home side, blue for away & green for a draw.

This can be used as a base for further automation whether you want to use it for cross-market automation or to trade within the correct score market (examples in the video).

Please see the YouTube video of how the bot was created & some examples:
Display the score in the watchlist, laying 0-0 scorelines & backing 1-0 or 0-1.

It will do this by checking the CS market to see if it's a draw using the CS Check bot which will send out a stored value to the Match Odds market.

This bot can also be edited to check for the score at any point during the match or at multiple points.

Please see the YouTube video of how the bot was created & some examples:
https://youtu.be/Ou_lbkDzX9g

"After alterations tho the bot (LCT) Correct Score Scanner HT, I have made a change to correct a minor error on one of the conditions which may cause 2-2 not to fire. The changes have been made and V2 is now available to download below".

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pacicool

This is a game changer! Thank you for your hard work!
LeeCaL

No problem at all!
jamesedwards

Very clever. Thanks for sharing.
G1tboy

Brilliant thanks for sharing
Buzz

Hi, Im very new to this only signed up last week. Do you use this within soccer mistique or just to a selected football market or in another way. Any help appreciated.
LeeCaL

Hi,

You add the bot to guardian then you can view the scores on the watchlist.
If you take a look at the video it will explain how to use it etc.

Thanks,
Lee
LeeCaL

I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan when stress testing this bot for another project.
It's nothing major but could cause a couple of scores not to identify.
I have corrected it and it is attached.

Thanks,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1point5wizard

thanks for sharing will def have a look at it. :D
ShaunWhite

LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan
There's no such thing as a 'small error', it's an 'error'. Nothing major, it just fails to do the one thing it's supposed to do.

For a guy who's adverising a BetAngel automation customisation service on his youtube channel, getting something this simple this wrong isn't a good look. :roll:
LeeCaL

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:55 am
LeeCaL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I have just noticed a small error on the 2-2 scan
There's no such thing as a 'small error', it's an 'error'. Nothing major, it just fails to do the one thing it's supposed to do.

For a guy who's adverising a BetAngel automation customisation service on his youtube channel, getting something this simple this wrong isn't a good look. :roll:
Haha, the bot is far from simple my friend. The small error would only "potentially" affect 3-3 score alert not appearing in the watchlist. It just wasn't consistent with the other rules & i'm a little OCD like that. 3-3 at HT is v rare so haven't personally witnessed it not working but made the change regardless. I could have swapped it out without commenting but I like transparency.

Have a good day,
Lee
ShaunWhite

It's perhaps not simple but it's certainly not complex "my friend" even if you think it is. I wouldn't call wanting something to actually work "OCD".
LeeCaL

It's complex enough for me to be the first to accurately identify the correct score using the CS market and not incremental signals in the MO which throws up false goals from red cards. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you have a better solution then feel free to upload and share it! ;)
malgilb

Do you just apply this as is to any match?
sfq290

I am completely new to this. I am trying to lay the CS at half-time with selected matches if the score is 0-2 or 2-0. I have watched the video numerous times and thought I had this set up for automation. Sadly it was doing anything but lol. Please could someone run me through in a simple fashion how to do this? Kind regards Dave

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”