Greening up by % of stake as opposed to a ££ value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
salmanim140i

Hi all,

Just wondering if we are able to apply a green up rule by % of stake as oppose to an actual value.

I'm running automation where the bot is backing by 100% to book value so the stake is actually changing (although not by large amounts).

Example first bet is say £25 then the next is say £35.

If I was to say green up if profit is £12.5 (50%) then I would be leaving profit on the table if the stake was at £35. If that makes sense.

But if i was to tell the bot to green up at 50% the stake value then i would be getting those extra gains.

I know there is the offset rule you can use but this is more if i decide to back multiple selections like a dutch of sorts. So the green up profit is always going to be different from the last market of selections. And I'm looking at the over all stake as oppose to each individual selection.

Hope that makes sense guys.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Dallas

salmanim140i

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for the file.

Having a look at it just now, and I know this is for a servant rule file. but can this be applied to a general automation file to look at the whole market the bot is trading in as oppose to a selection?

I am assuming I can change the "Store Net Stake" rule to the selection I want in stead of the servant context selection? (same with the green up if profit/loss)

to give you a bit of background of what I am doing I am trying a dutch bot of sorts that is dutching teams on the match odds market (football). so dutching home and away. obviously the draw is where I am getting a big loss if this happens by the match finishing but I am wanting to close out 50% of the total stake is met. and then on the other hand if the team is running away with the lead I am wanting to green up when I meet a set profit target.

I understand the rules file just not sure how to apply this to the market as oppose to a selection.

Hope that makes sense

thanks
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:52 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks for the file.

Having a look at it just now, and I know this is for a servant rule file. but can this be applied to a general automation file to look at the whole market the bot is trading in as oppose to a selection?

I am assuming I can change the "Store Net Stake" rule to the selection I want in stead of the servant context selection? (same with the green up if profit/loss)

to give you a bit of background of what I am doing I am trying a dutch bot of sorts that is dutching teams on the match odds market (football). so dutching home and away. obviously the draw is where I am getting a big loss if this happens by the match finishing but I am wanting to close out 50% of the total stake is met. and then on the other hand if the team is running away with the lead I am wanting to green up when I meet a set profit target.

I understand the rules file just not sure how to apply this to the market as oppose to a selection.

Hope that makes sense

thanks
If your conbining stakes from multiple seletions it would be easier to start a new file

You'd need a Set/Modify Stored value rule to store the following on the Stored Value tab
the net stake of the selection in row 1
the net stake of the selection in row 2
then add a third stored value to add the two above together, to give you your total stake used
then a forth stored value to calculate the % for your profit
Finally a fifth stored value to calculate the % for your loss (assuming you want to use

On your green up rule you can then add a 'green all profit condition' to test the profit is greater than you profit SV
and another green up rule with a 'green all profit condition' to test the loss is less than you loss SV
salmanim140i

Ok great that makes a bit more sense.

I presume for home & away I would just and the following condition "stored value Condition, The Net Stake of a Selection, Is Greater than, an entered amount (0)? this would then store the total value of the stake used against that selection? I thought you could only use a stored value condition if the value had already been stored from another rule within the automation.

in the file I downloaded it has the above condition in the Store Net Stake rule but there is no previous rule to determine the stake (if that makes sense)??

How do I get the the automation to add both the values together in the 3rd rule?

Sorry for all the questions. I get what the file is trying to do just trying to figure out the mechanics of it in my head.

Thanks again
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 pm
Ok great that makes a bit more sense.

I presume for home & away I would just and the following condition "stored value Condition, The Net Stake of a Selection, Is Greater than, an entered amount (0)? this would then store the total value of the stake used against that selection? I thought you could only use a stored value condition if the value had already been stored from another rule within the automation.

in the file I downloaded it has the above condition in the Store Net Stake rule but there is no previous rule to determine the stake (if that makes sense)??

How do I get the the automation to add both the values together in the 3rd rule?

Sorry for all the questions. I get what the file is trying to do just trying to figure out the mechanics of it in my head.

Thanks again
You'll need the following to start with
SV1.jpg

Then do the same but for row 2 with the name 'awaystake'
Then add the two together like this

SV.jpg

Then for your next look up the stored value named 'totalstake' and adjust it by the percentage you want to use
and call it 'profit' (or whatever you want)

Then do that last part again and call it 'loss' (or whatever you want)

You can then test them using your green all rules as detailed at the bottom of my last post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
salmanim140i

Hi Dallas

legend thanks for this... will let you know how I get on and if it worked as planned.. lol

seem to be coming up with crazy mad rules all the time me.... just need one of them to actually pay off and work haha

Thanks again
salmanim140i

Hi Dallas,

Just wanted to say thanks for that, it really helped me out a lot and seems to be working as you said.

the only thing now is that I am triggering the loss rule to fire around the 80th min to red out if it hits that loss trigger or greater, which is exactly what I need it to do.

but just noticed on a game I tested it on the home team managed to get a goal in the last min which would of resulted in a nice win... dont suppose you have a magic formula for that... haha (just kidding, rules of the game I guess)

But thanks again mate really appreciate your help.
murdok

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

is servant file should be automatic file

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”