Cant save my guardian tabs positioning

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ilovepizza82

I want to move "start time" tab to the left and save it so the next time i run BA the "start time " will be on the left, not on the right.
How to do this ? There is no save button in guardian and when i save it in main settings it doesnt seem to work.
Thanks in advance guys.

https://imgur.com/4T0yLFM
Dallas

Top left corner of your main screen click
View > Save Screen Layout
ilovepizza82

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:16 am
Thank you. It worked.
But do i need to select the screen layout manually every time i log in ?
Can i make it load up by default every time i log in ?
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:
Thank you. It worked.
Select it on the blue login screen and it will remember that each login thereafter
ilovepizza82

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am
ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:
Thank you. It worked.
Select it on the blue login screen and it will remember that each login thereafter
Its not working. I logged out and logged in and still the same.
https://imgur.com/1IbgCai

EDIT: If i close guardian window with changed tabs and then save, exit and log back in the setting arent there anymore. The guardian window must be open in order for it to work (while saving the setting).
ANGELS15

On the subject of guardian I can't get it to load any markets. message 'retreiving markets' but nothing loads.
ANGELS15

ANGELS15 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm
On the subject of guardian I can't get it to load any markets. message 'retreiving markets' but nothing loads.
UPDATE - I can now load single markets but it won't download the win markets for the remainder of the dog meetings. It seems to time out and they just appear 'market closed'.
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:28 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
UPDATE - I can now load single markets but it won't download the win markets for the remainder of the dog meetings. It seems to time out and they just appear 'market closed'.
Is Guardian empty (ie, all old markets removed) before you try and add the new markets?

If it is and its still not working have you tried logging out and back in again?
ANGELS15

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:06 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:28 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Is Guardian empty (ie, all old markets removed) before you try and add the new markets?

If it is and its still not working have you tried logging out and back in again?

Hi Dallas yes Guardian is empty before I tried to add markets. I logged in an out several times before trying again. It now seems to allow me to load single horse race markets. I was trying to load up the win markets for today's dog racing but they seem to load very slowly which causes it to time out as the markets that do load all say 'market closed'.

There was another odd thing earlier this morning. When I tried to load two horse markets the 4.15 mussleburgh followed by the 5.30 Chepstow, normally guardian will keep them in the order I loaded them. However as soon as I loaded the 5.30 chepstow, guardian swapped the two races around listing the 5.30 Chepstow first?

I tried it a few times same thing kept happening. I decided to leave them as they were listed and load today's dogs. When I tried to load the dog win markets they all appeared out of time sequence ie evening dogs mixed up with morning dogs.

I logged out again and then had the problem as first described.
ANGELS15

FURTHER UPDATE - Guardian has now allowed me to load today's dog win markets.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”