Bet Angel Professional stops functioning

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
eminbe

Hi

Since I upgraded to the new version v1.54.2c it stop functioning, and I do have automation running all day. It clashes, there is no way for it to work unless I end-task it in the task manager and restart it again and set all the markets and automation.

I am losing trades like this how could I fix this problem?
Dabbla

Hi Eminbe
I have been noticing freezes as well lately.
The last freeze was when Liverpool scored their second goal today.
It seems to happen whenever the market suspends, not all the time.
Does that sound familiar ?
How many copies of BA do you have open ?
Im finding its the last copy I open that freezes.
eminbe

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 pm
Hi Eminbe
I have been noticing freezes as well lately.
The last freeze was when Liverpool scored their second goal today.
It seems to happen whenever the market suspends, not all the time.
Does that sound familiar ?
How many copies of BA do you have open ?
Im finding its the last copy I open that freezes.
It froze today not sure was it the time that Liverpool scored.
I run only the 1 copy
Its the latest version it happens numerous times before this version it never happened.
Dallas

There has been 2-3 other users reported this in the last week, all were trading football markets and getting similar freezes around the time of suspensions.
The developement team have been trying to recreate this over the last couple of days and over the weekend were finally able to get the freezing to occur, so now expect to have this fixed in the next couple of days as they get close to pinpointing the issue.

As soon as it is a message will be posted to the 'New Release' thread
viewforum.php?f=46
bigtimesmallshot

I too , have been having issues since upgrading with crashes and freezing- particulary under heavier workloads - Just FYI as I see you are aware of other users
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Yes, same for me since the first release of 1.54 I believe, but not too certain of that fact. Likewise, only killing the instance in task manager removes the problem. I too notice that I am only affected by BA instances that are running football automations. However it isn't necessarily the last instance I have loaded - it can happen in any order. If it helps your investigations, my crashes occur when I have custom columns present on the one-click screen - but that might be a red herring.

Cheers.
Newbrawn

Just last few days for me and Im so glad I read these as I have been close to laptop abuse thinking it couldnt handle my football automation......Otherwise look forward to the fix...happy trading all !!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Anyone that is experiencing these lockups on soccer matches, please try this build and feedback as to whether it has resolved the issue:

https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _54_2d.exe

The build is still in a pre-release state, but the code changes are minor, so we should be able to rush this through to full release if we get feedback that it's resolved the issue.
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Thanks as ever to the Dev team for the quick response. Will report back if issues arise or within 24 hours if now freezes occur.
Cheers.
eminbe

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:25 am
Anyone that is experiencing these lockups on soccer matches, please try this build and feedback as to whether it has resolved the issue:

https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _54_2d.exe

The build is still in a pre-release state, but the code changes are minor, so we should be able to rush this through to full release if we get feedback that it's resolved the issue.
Thanks, hopefully, there would be no crashing issues with this.
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

I have run two instances of BA loaded with Guardian football automations since around mid-day today. Everything was running fine until at least 8 pm this evening. So a good 8 hours of continuous running. However just returning to my pc at 23:45 I've noticed that one of the instances has frozen and needed to be terminated via task manager. I haven't been monitoring the action on this pc so I don't know exactly when the freeze occurred. What I can say is the last match that was loaded on the one-click screen was the Wycombe v Fleetwood match.

Notwithstanding this one freeze up, I've not been getting 8 hours of continuous running in recent days so I can say the situation has improved if not completely resolved.

Hope this helps.
Dabbla

This bug seems to be back.
BA seems to have stopped updating after being unsuspended at 12:32:47.
sus bug.PNG
I still have control over BA but all the prices have frozen. I can still place bets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:26 pm
This bug seems to be back.
BA seems to have stopped updating after being unsuspended at 12:32:47.
sus bug.PNG
I still have control over BA but all the prices have frozen. I can still place bets.
Are you saying the price updates have frozen through out Bet Angel or just in Guardian?
I've not seen anyone report any API issues or seen any myself so far today. Maybe try switching between polling/streaming and see if that unsticks it, if not double check your connection

It won't be the same issue as reported earlier on this thread as that was due to a change at Betfair when they updated their bet rounding code and it was only appliacable to football markets when you had multiple markets from the same fixture and there was a VAR incident
Dabbla

It looked like all the markets that were in guardian froze. I looked at the 1430. The fav was showing at 8 but i got match via BA at 7.6, the price on BF.
It looks like BF unsuspended the 1230 at Newbury at 12:32:47 then all of guardian stop updating.
It would not have been a connection issue,I had 2 copies open the other one was fine. If it happens again I’ll try switching the connection.
chucknorris

im having similar issues. From another thread i posted:

"Im finding this a constant issue, automation will run on horse racing all day no issue then it will jsut stop working for like 6 races in a row or whatever, seems to only come back to working once i click the next race in my guardian list (which doesnt really help as its meant to be automated while im away from computer.)

Im well aware of how to set market switch time, restrict refresh and refresh interval, its not that. Anyone else have similar issues?"

Return to “Support”