Screen layout

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
gooner7165

Hi all.

I've recently had to start using a smaller screen, however the race timer, because of the old larger screen, is now off screen in a position I can't get to.

I hope that makes sense. Any ideas would be welcome.
MemphisFlash

if you click the race time it will pop up in its own window, from there you can move it wherever you wish
Tuco

Often the only way of sorting screen problems like that is to re-connect to the original screen, make layout adjustments with the smaller screen in mind and then connect up to the smaller screen again.

I've often had a program that opens in a second screen, and when you remove the laptop you can't get to it as it's not on the laptop screen it's on the non-connected second screen - the above was always my only way out!

Good luck!
Last edited by Tuco on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MemphisFlash

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gooner7165

Tuco wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:26 pm
Often the only way of sorting screen problems like that is to re-connect to the original screen, make layout adjustments with the smeller screen in mind and then connect up to the smaller screen again.

I've often had a program that opens in a second screen, and when you remove the laptop you can't get to it as it's not on the laptop screen it's on the non-connected second screen - the above was always my only way out!

Good luck!
I think that will be my only option, Thanks
gooner7165

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:25 pm
if you click the race time it will pop up in its own window, from there you can move it wherever you wish
When I click the timer it still opens in a position I can't see.
gooner7165

I've sorted it. I just logged into Bet Angel choosing the DEFAULT screen setting and that fixed it.

Thanks for your response's
Jukebox

Tuco wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:26 pm
Put me in mind of the Steptoes sharing a tv screen split by their room divider and disagreeing over channel choice.

Harold "We had an agreement, we shook hands, I have the law of contract on my side", Albert "I have the knobs on my side"
Tuco

Put me in mind of the Steptoes sharing a tv screen split by their room divider and disagreeing over channel choice.

Harold "We had an agreement, we shook hands, I have the law of contract on my side", Albert "I have the knobs on my side"
:lol: The simple ideas are always the best !
Last edited by Tuco on Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:46 pm
:lol: That was a brilliant episode. The fact Steptoe (and Hancock) were often just two-handers for 30 minutes shows what you can do with awesome writing and people who were funny even without having to do anything.

Return to “Support”