Linking Signals between markets - O2.5 Bot with O0.5/O1.5

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tommy2fingers

Hi

Apologies if posted in wrong place, I searched "linked markets" in Automation and nothing relevant to my problem came up

Anyway, hot on the heels of my new found love of signals and stored values i want to make a Over 2.5 goal bot. I know exactly what Im doing except for one missing part of the jigsaw, getting the O0.5 / O1.5 / O2.5 to talk to each other following a goal

My intended bot will be doing various things, some of which will be based on a goal. But once the first goal goes in, its obviously suspends the O0.5 market and cant share this signal with the O.1.5 & O2.5 automation.

I am aware the correct score market is an obvious "goto". I spent a lot of time down a rabbit hole with that though. Main problem is that in weaker markets it takes an age for money to come back and reliably trigger WOM>99% on selection 1 (0-0 and therefore storing a signal that selection is dead). My bot was being fooled into thinking 0-0 (following suspension) had gone when in fact it was just cheeky bots asking for big prices and no lay money, so unless I trigger 5 mins after a suspension its not ideal nor reliable. Problem is also harder to crack on 2nd goal.

So, is there any way the O1.5 and O2.5 can know the O0.5 is suspended? This would enable my bot to act quickly knowing the 1.5/2.5 are in play but the 0.5 is not. This will be ideal scenario and not using the CS market

Thanks
Dallas

If you use the new V1.55 beta that has a new condition called 'Stored Value Changed'
(Its similar to the signal changed condition)

Then on your 0.5 file add the following stored value rules which just increment a stored value every second
Increment SV Template.baf

Going back to the 'Stored Value Changed' which you'd have on your O1.5, O2.5 markets
You'd set this to check for a stored value changed between 5 and 10 secs

ie, while the O0.5 market is active a new stored value is changing and being incremented every second
Once it closes the rule will stop triggering,

The condition on the O1.5, O2.5 rules will then see the last time the SV changed was 5-10secs ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommy2fingers

Hi Dallas

As usual thanks for reply. I understand what you have said and have implemented that....but....

On the O1.5/O2.5 logs I now have it happily flashing away every second that the O0.5 increments are constantly changing with a stored value "still 0-0" = 1 (although 5 to 10 seconds didnt activate it, I needed to change to 0 to 10 seconds) but I am still unsure how I best tell the O1.5 market the O0.5 is dead.

On my O1.5 log, the "still 0-0" = 1 will stop appearing after a goal. It would be easier if there was an option within "Stored Value Changed" that the stored value from other market has NOT changed for last 10 seconds, etc.

Anyway, I cant think how I can set a value or signal in the O1.5/O2.5 to record the fact it has ceased and use it to instruct the bot to do what it needs to do next. All I have is an old "Still 0-0" = 1 value.

I've spent most of evening on this, I suspect answer isn't that far away but I cant fathom it. All I need is a signal/value that the 0.5 market has stopped beaming messages rather than a pure cessation of those messages.

Thanks
Tommy
tommy2fingers

Just editing my 2 am post in the clear light of day, I think you did mean 5-10 seconds and that would fire the O1.5/O2.5 "changed values" only once it stopped stopped changing, so am trying that out now.

Just thinking about long suspension times might falsely trick the bot
tommy2fingers

Further update, more for the benefit of subsequent readers

So had I read Dallas' suggestion correctly first time, it does indeed work. The O1.5/O2.5 "Stored Value Changed Condition" that the incremental value changed between 5 to 10 seconds ago (as oppose to say 1 second ago) does trigger the condition which you can then save as a stored value/signal as "Goal 1" etc and work off that

Everything ive tested on so far has had very quick suspensions, less than 5 seconds

The problem I have now is on longer suspensions. The O1.5 comes back and the O0.5 but the rule was triggered, falsely indicating a goal had been scored

Not sure how to get around this without dramatically increasing those time parameters, The attachment shows log from a 1.5 market, the Goal 1 had been triggered but after a longer suspension, the O0.5 came back but the "Goal 1" had already been triggered
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommy2fingers

Final update on this

Ive decided to use 2 incremental rules on each goal market - both return same SV Goal 1 or Goal 2 depending on the O0.5 or O1.5

1. 60-80 seconds - this captures most quick to slow suspensions
2. A back up one for 6 mins (350-360 seconds) - so even if a lengthy VAR decision, my bot eventually gets a stored value for Goal 1 / Goal 2

If the suspension is longer than 6 mins and there was a goal, then tough, bot wont get a SV to act with, but have to draw line somewhere

Hope that helps if anyone subsequently uses this

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”