fix order of market selection

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
facefish1

first line of my program is fix order of market selection

for some unknown reason I am having repeated occasions where this dosnt work ie I back 4th fav before off and then lay if it comes in in price
9 out of 10 times it works fine but suddenly it will lay a different selection .and always seems when the one layed goes on to win lol and isnt covered by the back bet as that is on a different horse i have checked and rechecked my program and cant see anything obvious except that
i am not sure what selection condition should be I set it on by 1st fav is this where im going wrong should it be any selection ? I cant set it to just 4th fav as i have several horses bet
also i set the order before the off and place lay in running does that make a difference
any clarification would be appreciated.
the4droogs

Not exactly sure what the problem is, but I can say that I use the fix order selection and haven't experienced this issue, although I've always greened out before going in play. I do have the fix selection order set to trigger 10 times in ten seconds though before I start betting just to make sure.
facefish1

thanks good suggestion ill try it
lotora

9 out of 10 times it works fine but suddenly it will lay a different selection
I do have the fix selection order set to trigger 10 times in ten seconds though before I start betting just to make sure.
Great advice! Have been following it for the last month.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”