Can't get my head around storing a value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dublin_Flyer

Hi all,

I used to be fine with automation a few years ago but since the servants and signal/stored value have been introduced, it's gone waaaay above my head.
I'm trying to have offset stakes in place for IR once one of the runners hits/passes them like so;

6F race, 3 possible front runners, I fancy 2 of them and their prices are 3.8 and 14.0. In another race I'm looking at prices of 4.6 and 65 as front runners.

Can't use number of ticks or % offset because of the variability in prices I've backed at.

Can I use a stored value as one of my parameters so I can have my offset with greening at 1.50 on each runner? I want the offset with greening in the market already there, not just trigger at LTP or current prices due to the up/down/up/down/up/down of IP action.

Dallas's guides are great but I just can't figure this part out. Could be the wet weather stress, this is the last summer of my 30s and it's absolutely bucketing down all the time!
Black Ice

]Dublin Flyer said: I used to be fine with automation a few years ago but since the servants and signal/stored value have been introduced, it's gone waaaay above my head[/

+1 !!!
Dallas

You won't be able to place the offset at a fixed price this way.

Instead create a lay bet rule, and place at a fixed price of 1.50
I assume your using 'Guardian moninated Selection 1 & 2'?, if so apply the lay bets rules to the same and and add the following conditions
number of place triggers cond, on selection is equal to 1

Or you could use number of matched bets condition is greater than 0
(if your placing your original back bet outside the price and its not guaranteed it will be matched)
firlandsfarm

Will help if I can but can you be a little clearer on what you are wanting to achieve.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”