Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
gazuty

Kai wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 am
gazuty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:24 am
P&L page down. :(
Don't think so, you sure? It's just been very slow recently. Takes sometimes like half a minute to load stuff up but works.

I like how it automatically loads today's P&L, this change is actually useful.
Hmmm, maybe my version of google chrome is too impatient, I just get an error that says "uk.site.sports.betfair.com.au took too long to respond."
Kai

Works for me, idk if Aussie site is any different.

But it's been very slow lately, been playing around with it and from what I can tell the longer period I want to load the longer it will take and the loading times are very exact with 3 months taking 3x longer to load than 1 month, it almost feels like some poor Romanian has to type out the P&L manually on the other end whenever I make the request.

This better not be the new norm and more cost-cutting from Betfair.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
So do I. 7 days plus are now exact and don't start at 23:00 or 00:00 regardless of the time of day. I'll miss seeing my double Saturday profit on Saturday evenings. :)
Wildly

gazuty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:44 am
Kai wrote:
gazuty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:24 am
P&L page down. :(
Don't think so, you sure? It's just been very slow recently. Takes sometimes like half a minute to load stuff up but works.

Hmmm, maybe my version of google chrome is too impatient, I just get an error that says "uk.site.sports.betfair.com.au took too long to respond."
Same error here.
gazuty

Wildly wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:45 am
gazuty wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:44 am
Same error here.
ok, I tried to log in to the UK site, but even off my vps I am forced back to the ".au" site when I try to look at my P&L. So I suspect for Australian users we have no way to review P&L for the moment. If anyone discovers a work around for Aussies please post.
Naffman

Mine works for yesterday but still not for the last 7 days
Ethanol

The direct link to the new profit and loss page is here:

https://myactivity.betfair.com/#/bettingpandl

The old page which was hosted on the uk.site.sports.betfair.com domain is no longer available.
Kai

Still works for me, albeit very slowly like I mentioned.

Should have copied the page I guess : https://myaccount.betfair.com/activity/profitandloss

Btw the above link from Ethanol works for me as well, and just as slow, but that's the "stand-alone" page for P&L, so only P&L is displayed on that page and nothing else.
jamesedwards

The topline report will now run for more that 1000 markets for me, but if I try to download any to spreadsheet it errors out. I have asked Betfair several times for a report to cover last trading week and finally got an email today advising me that I can access my own P&L from the P&L page. Absolute joke.
spreadbetting

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:29 pm
The topline report will now run for more that 1000 markets for me, but if I try to download any to spreadsheet it errors out. I have asked Betfair several times for a report to cover last trading week and finally got an email today advising me that I can access my own P&L from the P&L page. Absolute joke.
:lol: I imagine the majority of customer service reps don't have a clue how the exchange actually works these days.

How many markets are you able to retreive, I had to do mine in days, luckily only had to go back to the 20/07/20. Used to pull the data weekly but have to be daily from now on. And even then half the previous market data we had is no longer there
jamesedwards

spreadbetting wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:57 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:29 pm
:lol: I imagine the majority of customer service reps don't have a clue how the exchange actually works these days.

How many markets are you able to retreive, I had to do mine in days, luckily only had to go back to the 20/07/20. Used to pull the data weekly but have to be daily from now on. And even then half the previous market data we had is no longer there
Sorry, I assumed that because the topline report wasn't erroring out that it was at least bringing back all the markets. How wrong I was. It just brings back partial data without flagging markets are missing. Surely this is illegal, not just inept?
jamesedwards

I notice that despite Betfair being unable to provide me with an accurate P&L for last week they have had absolutely no trouble calculating and communicating my exact Premium Charge due. I also suspect they will be debiting my account without issue bang on time tomorrow noon. :lol:
Wildly

They've removed race distance and class and replaced them with the scheduled start time which duplicates another column. :roll:
Naffman

'Download spreadsheet' now coming back as an error, absolutely awful, how is this an improvement?
jamesedwards

Naffman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:39 pm
'Download spreadsheet' now coming back as an error, absolutely awful, how is this an improvement?
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.

Despite several back and forth emails to Betfair Escalations asking for a report to be sent to me for last week (about 3k markets) they still sent me yet another email today telling me I can use the new P&L screen to download my own reports.

It is a disgrace.

Return to “General discussion”