New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Atho55

Thanks for the reply BA dev team, you can see why I suggested it be done by yourselves if possible from your own reply. Picklist v multiple SV steps. 1 v 10,000. You being the 1 doing it once and 10,000 all the people that will do it the other way in the future.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Atho55 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:22 pm
Thanks for the reply BA dev team, you can see why I suggested it be done by yourselves if possible from your own reply. Picklist v multiple SV steps. 1 v 10,000. You being the 1 doing it once and 10,000 all the people that will do it the other way in the future.
The point I was trying to make was to keep hold of every value on every refresh of every market, just in case it was needed for lookup later, would ruin the performance for the majority of people that didn't need that data. If you store what you need when you need it with Stored Values, then it's part of your own configuration. The half second granularity is a good balance between storage constraints and accuracy, but if you need to exactly compare against the previous update or a few updates before that, it's not difficult to add a few rules that handles that and with this build it can be applied to EVERY selection if required with the same rule. With the ability to copy rules between files you'll only have to create the rules the once.
Atho55

Apologies for not being very clear, I was thinking that it would be used as a condition only to trigger the bet by comparing over a smaller time period than 1 second.

Secondly, could any of the other items be added to the dropdown other than the 4 that we have now. The mash up of screenshots might make it clearer.

Sample.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We don't have any plans to duplicate all the stored value options into other conditions such as Historic Relative Odds, but here is how you'd create Historic Relative Odds using History Lists. This will allow you to compare two values in time to the nearest half second and if you're comparing the value Now against one in the history list I would expect it to be accurate to about 0.1 seconds for values less than half a second.

So this example stores Lay Book% in History List 1 on every refresh and VWAP into History List 2. (Note: History List 2 is just to highlight that you can store multiple values with the one rule... it isn't actually used by the condition in this example)

Then another rule compares the Lay Book % as at Now to see if it is greater than the History List 1 value as at 0.5 seconds ago to decide whether to place a bet of not.
Storage rule.png
Store_HL1.png
Store_HL2.png
Trigger_Based_On_HL.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:05 pm
sionascaig wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 am
In the "list of entered text items" should the test items you wish to check against be in quotes or some other delimiter, e.g. say I wanted to select Nov Stks & Nov Hrds would it be entered as

"Nov Stks"
"Nov Hrds"

at the moment i've just stuck a rule in for each with no quotes (just wasn't quite sure how the logic works)
Just enter the exact text you want to match with a line break in between. No Quotes.

So....

Nov Stks
Nov Hrds

....would cause the condition to only be true if the market name contained (or ended with) either of those two lines of text.
Fantastic - should be able to combine 3 current bafs into one )

Now off to play with the other uber features....
eccaboy

Brilliant that we now have the What If? option on the ladder screen - loving that for trading tennis as I requested it a year ago via this forum so thanks for that.

Not sure if it is me but I have a couple of issues on this version.

1 - The tennis trader scoreboard (and scoreboards on the watchlist) are not working at all.

2 - When trying to display Additional Information on the ladder screen the Actual SP is always set at 0. Is this an error?
to75ne

actual sp not known until after the off.
Dallas

eccaboy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm
Brilliant that we now have the What If? option on the ladder screen - loving that for trading tennis as I requested it a year ago via this forum so thanks for that.

Not sure if it is me but I have a couple of issues on this version.

1 - The tennis trader scoreboard (and scoreboards on the watchlist) are not working at all.

2 - When trying to display Additional Information on the ladder screen the Actual SP is always set at 0. Is this an error?
The ATP/WTA hasn't restarted yet, and Betfair don't provide scores for the lower tier tournements
ATP 14th Aug
WTA 3rd Aug (hopefully)

I don't think there are SP prices in Tennis, if there are I expect it would only be the top level WTA/ATP matches that have them
eccaboy

Ok thanks. I will check next week then on both issues when hopefully the real tennis returns.

Cheers
surfspik

where can I find the settings to have the ladders displayed like this example given in the first post please?
Dallas

surfspik wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 pm
where can I find the settings to have the ladders displayed like this example given in the first post please?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21653
JeffreyCottam

Hi

I have Bet Angel v1.54.2e installed on my machine and I have tried to download v1.55.0 with limited success. I am able to download but it will not install and update to v1.55.0.
Can anyone help please

Thanks
Jeff
ANGELS15

Hi I've just noticed since the upgrade to v1.55.0, when I bring up the ladders for a market and click on a selection's graph, the graph box is empty? Is there something I need to enable? I don't recall having to do anything extra previously. I tried to search the threads to see if anyone else had the same issue but couldn't find anything.
ANGELS15

I'll try and load a screenshot:

Euler

You need to make sure you are on the very latest version as Betfair broke the charting.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”