Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
Naffman

jameegray1 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 am
Naffman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:39 pm
'Download spreadsheet' now coming back as an error, absolutely awful, how is this an improvement?
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.

Despite several back and forth emails to Betfair Escalations asking for a report to be sent to me for last week (about 3k markets) they still sent me yet another email today telling me I can use the new P&L screen to download my own reports.

It is a disgrace.
Thanks for your help and I agree its quite unbelievable, who is making these awful decisions where loading a weeks p/l would be instant, just then it took almost 10 seconds :roll:

Speaking of you not getting any worthwhile response back from BF I tried raising my exposure limit and all the replies are automated now, cutting costs left right and centre, get me to Honest Joe
Euler

I keep wondering if Betfair is pursuing the blockbuster video strategy of "Managed Dissatisfaction"

They know they are pissing people off but feel that they can get away with it so don't care.

Blockbuster had to change it, but it was too late by the time they did and for a number of reasons they were unable to change model to compete with new ones.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... dex991.htm
rik

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 pm
I notice that despite Betfair being unable to provide me with an accurate P&L for last week they have had absolutely no trouble calculating and communicating my exact Premium Charge due. I also suspect they will be debiting my account without issue bang on time tomorrow noon. :lol:
ive been going day by day and just added them together as 2 days was too many markets most days, more effort of course but worked
Naffman

Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am
I keep wondering if Betfair is pursuing the blockbuster video strategy of "Managed Dissatisfaction"

They know they are pissing people off but feel that they can get away with it so don't care.

Blockbuster had to change it, but it was too late by the time they did and for a number of reasons they were unable to change model to compete with new ones.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... dex991.htm
Completely agree
MAGTRADEUK

three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??
Emmson

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm
three month p and l does not appear to be working for me, can get 30 days but not 3 months... anyone else ??
I can't even get 30 days, I'm limited to 7 days possibly down to the sheer amounts of bets I placed on some recent cricket games.
jamesedwards

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
The limit for a spreadsheet download to work has been set to 410 markets or you get an error. The limit for any report to even run has been set to 1000 markets or it just brings back nothing.
gazuty

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 am
MAGTRADEUK wrote:
:( :( :( :( :( :(
deestar

Anyone else unable to access the P+L today?

Coming back with this "There were no results for that report query"
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

deestar wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:04 pm

I did earlier, when using Chrome. Switched to Firefox and discovered I can see everything going back the whole three months. So I cleared my browser cache and retried using Chrome amd that too now displays full P&L. I've even got pagination back which helps. Hopefully will also get pagination back soon for the Account Statement page.
spreadbetting

AngelsWithDirtyFaces wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:38 pm
deestar wrote:

I did earlier, when using Chrome. Switched to Firefox and discovered I can see everything going back the whole three months. So I cleared my browser cache and retried using Chrome amd that too now displays full P&L. I've even got pagination back which helps. Hopefully will also get pagination back soon for the Account Statement page.
Same here, I can go back 3 months too whereas previously I could only get 2 days max due to the number of markets my bots play. Seems lightning fast to what it was previously as well. Pity we've still lost market details but maybe that'll return soon too
Euler

deestar wrote:

Was there this morning, but now it's gone!
sniffer66

Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:02 pm
deestar wrote:

Was there this morning, but now it's gone!

Same here. Just posted about it elsewhere

Though just heard it's working for some - maybe its account specific
Derek27

Makes you wonder how Betfair ever built an exchange in the first place?
sniffer66

Looks like a browser issue. Nothing in Firefox, all there in Chrome

Return to “General discussion”