racestatsapp

The sport of kings.
obitus

I gave the app a trial a few months ago, there is a lot of data but its not for me as I prefer cold trading.

By any chance are you the time of first goal game state guy VoteSotdoc on twitter?
Jukebox

GBDundee wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 pm
Blah blah same same same.."seen the videos and read the twitter ..and still obviously have no Idea all RSA does.. the time you spent commenting in this post you could have been experts.
You've misunderstood. I've said you've built a great app - its just that you slathered it in snake oil. All thats missing is the Martingale setter (please excuse me if I've missed it)
Naffman

Jukebox wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:05 am
GBDundee wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 pm
Blah blah same same same.."seen the videos and read the twitter ..and still obviously have no Idea all RSA does.. the time you spent commenting in this post you could have been experts.
You've misunderstood. I've said you've built a great app - its just that you slathered it in snake oil. All thats missing is the Martingale setter (please excuse me if I've missed it)
Exactly, if it's that good let the app speak for itself, the more you try and sell it the worse it looks
bondleo777

To say a fav will lose due to previous odds and have no weight for trainer performance etc is weird.

If it did work then it would a much bigger twitter support than it does.
jamesg46

bondleo777 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:35 pm
To say a fav will lose due to previous odds and have no weight for trainer performance etc is weird.

Imo (which isnt necessarily right) the structure of it is built around market efficiency & reversion to efficiency. I'd imagine a system could be built with structured criteria but personally I couldn't find a use for it, or maybe I couldn't be bothered.

As Euler said,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
invisiblelayer

bondleo777 wrote:

Just look at the wrong faces promoting it on Twitter. I wasted a few minutes looking at this the other day. Never heard of them until reading on here, why would anyone use that over all the other trading software available? As for the data, it's meaningless junk. I'm not sure proform, flatstats or ratingtheraces will be running scared anytime soon. Utter tripe to my eye
jimibt

invisiblelayer wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:27 pm
bondleo777 wrote:

Just look at the wrong faces promoting it on Twitter. I wasted a few minutes looking at this the other day. Never heard of them until reading on here, why would anyone use that over all the other trading software available? As for the data, it's meaningless junk. I'm not sure proform, flatstats or ratingtheraces will be running scared anytime soon. Utter tripe to my eye
i've got a feeling the fan and the shizz are going to be re-acquainted dramatically some time soon -lol
jamesg46

jimibt wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:36 pm
invisiblelayer wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:27 pm
bondleo777 wrote:

i've got a feeling the fan and the shizz are going to be re-acquainted dramatically some time soon -lol
The part where someone asks Mike why he wasted 13 years of his life might be the trigger. I'm sure a half decent software developer could of saved him 13 years.
Emmson

Not investigated the product as not my thing but struck by the bad attitude, how is that the way to convert sceptics?
Euler

Trader Pat

Good to see the forum Tell Him What Kind Of Fool he's been with his attitude
decomez6

Is TRUMP a marketing genius? Says the wrong things and still got the keys to the White House .
Use the Streisand effect to deliver a Ronald Reagan’s message of ‘ make America great again.

Alex furgerson’s was a great manager ,attracted great players to Man United. He was not known to mince his words .
very thin line between arrogance and confidence .
Humbleness Is exponentially useful to the bottom line.
decomez6

Where are the RSA users? please stand up.
Has anyone fully understood and followed the instructions.

Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes.
They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.There are many other Silent majority and are hardly mentioned.
Are you trading, gumbling or investing?
Short term or long term?
Are we all talking about the same elephant in the room , but approaching it from different angles?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes. They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.
Are you saying you think martingale is an acceptable strategy or recommendation?
decomez6

Euler wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Mean reversion and martingale are not crimes. They can be very useful when used accurately and in the right frequency.
Are you saying you think martingale is an acceptable strategy or recommendation?
Not as a whole sale strategy, but as part of a mix.
There are situations where you can clearly spot a biased swing . A very rare opportunity.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”