Input Boxes Now Missing in latest version

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Geordie

I just updated to 1.55 b3 this morning.

Now when I go to display a SV as 'Additional Information' on the ladder, the input box and drop down box are missing (see screenshot).

This applies to previously added items and when adding new items.

I've closed BA and launched again and still the same.

Please advise.
missing SV box.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

Geordie wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:58 pm
I just updated to 1.55 b3 this morning.

Now when I go to display a SV as 'Additional Information' on the ladder, the input box and drop down box are missing (see screenshot).

This applies to previously added items and when adding new items.

I've closed BA and launched again and still the same.

Please advise.

missing SV box.jpg
i updated a few days ago to b3 and all looks fine here... have you tried maximising the window to see if it's related to window size (i.e. do the controls show if you maximise the ladder settings window)?? Also, try dragging the corner of the window as it looks like you've sized it too small.
Dallas

Also double check your Windows fonts are set to the Normal setting of 96dpi

To do this, open Control Panel in Windows. Choose the 'Display' option and you should see an option called 'Change the size of all items'.
With each version of Windows this is displayed differently, but you should normally see either a slider or a picklist or a set of buttons allowing you to pick the preferred size. You're looking for an option saying either: 100%, Smaller, Normal font or 96dpi (again the display depends on the version of Windows).
Geordie

jimibt: whilst my window wasn't small (just cropped the image), I did try maximising the ladder, window and also dragging the corner but nothing appeared.

Dallas: My 'display' settings are already exactly as you describe.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks for the quick replies - very much appreciated.
Dallas

Geordie wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:20 pm
jimibt: whilst my window wasn't small (just cropped the image), I did try maximising the ladder, window and also dragging the corner but nothing appeared.

Dallas: My 'display' settings are already exactly as you describe.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks for the quick replies - very much appreciated.
If you try a different ladder settings profile are the SV picklists visible then?
Geordie

Just tried that, Dallas.

Switched to my dogs profile which has some SVs displayed, but the input box and drop down box don't appear on that profile either.
Geordie

Just an update:

Loaded up BA this morning and all is as it should be, so that's a relief.

Thinking about it now, I added a ton of rules to an automation file yesterday and ticked 'record' to the log - I have a feeling now that this overwhelmed my computer memory later in the day and caused the display issues.

Many thanks for your help, guys.

Return to “Support”