Automation - Create a new rules file is 'greyed out'

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
paspuggie48

I'm sure I'm missing something here and will look like a right numpty if I'm missing the obvious but I've been using BA for almost a year now and have used and designed many automation rules in the past.

So, after my old steam driven laptop died of death I purchased a new sleak upgrade and downloaded the latest BA version...happy days ahead !!

However, when it comes to creating a new rule, the option is 'greyed out'. I've added a new market but it will not allow me to create a new rule from here (see attached screenshot). I can though, add a rule to 'all markets'.

I have a similar issue with removing markets too, I cannot select one market and remove it (see attached screenshot). I can though, remove 'all' markets.

Any clues please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:22 am
I'm sure I'm missing something here and will look like a right numpty if I'm missing the obvious but I've been using BA for almost a year now and have used and designed many automation rules in the past.

So, after my old steam driven laptop died of death I purchased a new sleak upgrade and downloaded the latest BA version...happy days ahead !!

However, when it comes to creating a new rule, the option is 'greyed out'. I've added a new market but it will not allow me to create a new rule from here (see attached screenshot). I can though, add a rule to 'all markets'.

I have a similar issue with removing markets too, I cannot select one market and remove it (see attached screenshot). I can though, remove 'all' markets.

Any clues please?
It looks like you arent actually highlighting/selecting the race properly. Try clicking on the 'action' area and the blue highlight line should go through that entire row. Then try again
paspuggie48

Well I never, thank you Anbell. Didn't have to do that before, but now I know..see it was simple after all LOL ;)
Anbell

paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:50 am
Well I never, thank you Anbell. Didn't have to do that before, but now I know..see it was simple after all LOL ;)
Happy to be of assistance.

I can't count the times that I've started a post with "I'm sure I'm missing something here and will look like a right numpty if I'm missing the obvious but..."
jimibt

Anbell wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:18 am
paspuggie48 wrote:

I can't count the times that I've started a post with "I'm sure I'm missing something here and will look like a right numpty if I'm missing the obvious but..."
.. likewise (for you i mean, not me - only joking lol)
Anbell

jimibt wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:19 am
Anbell wrote:
paspuggie48 wrote:

Exactly! I was thinking of you (and Jukebox and Dallas and sionascaig and some others ) who have eternal patience helping me out of my ongoing dipshittery.
jimibt

Anbell wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:33 am
jimibt wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:19 am
Anbell wrote:

Exactly! I was thinking of you (and Jukebox and Dallas and sionascaig and some others ) who have eternal patience helping me out of my ongoing dipshittery.
funnily enough, i do recall my 1st post here (and many subsequent ones) where I created a topic only to find the *answer* literally a single click away in the workflow that I was creating. I guess we tread a narrow line between hacking our way thro' problems unaided and stopping to gather the thoughts of others. just really depends on your adhd levels :D
paspuggie48

OK gurus..I'm not quite there.

I have added some automation to set up my coupons and I add them to the Guardian list and open a wishlist, convert my screen set up and add the bet settings for the day.

BTW....BIG thanks to LeeCal for his tip and demo on YouTube how to do this :D

However, if you view my original screenshots you will see the format of the columns is slightly different to the norm.
Delete Race is Not Working.png
That is, I have an Action column and UMBS & MBS etc etc. I'm not sure if this is because of the new version?

In this mode I cannot delete multiple races (as per my original post), I can only delete individual ones. I cannot assign a rule to multiple races, I can only select all and add to all.

Back to the "am I missing something here?" How do I reset back to the normal Guardian setting?

As per the pic below?
Screen.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:29 pm
OK gurus..I'm not quite there.

I have added some automation to set up my coupons and I add them to the Guardian list and open a wishlist, convert my screen set up and add the bet settings for the day.

BTW....BIG thanks to LeeCal for his tip and demo on YouTube how to do this :D

However, if you view my original screenshots you will see the format of the columns is slightly different to the norm.

Delete Race is Not Working.png

That is, I have an Action column and UMBS & MBS etc etc. I'm not sure if this is because of the new version?

In this mode I cannot delete multiple races (as per my original post), I can only delete individual ones. I cannot assign a rule to multiple races, I can only select all and add to all.

Back to the "am I missing something here?" How do I reset back to the normal Guardian setting?

As per the pic below?

Screen.png

Thats usually a sign the profile has become corrupt, if you have a similar one were Guardian looks normal I'd edit that to how you need it
paspuggie48

Thanks Dallas. I'll go back to basics and start again. Ta mate

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”