New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

firlandsfarm

rostov wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:43 am
See posts from Jimibt on page 1.
Thanks for the pointer Rostov, I don't know why but I remembered there was a discussion on this but for some reason I thought it was more recent so only looked at the last few pages of this thread! I should know I'm too old to trust my memory! :lol:
Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:31 am
'Export All Stored Values' exports all stored values each time you trigger the rule and timstamps the output.

On the 'Parameters' page the 'Values to export' picklist contains the option to export 'All Stored Values (including most recent value from history lists)' so if you choose that you'll get what it says and it'll also export the most recent values written into the history lists when it is exporting the regular Stored Values.
Yeah, got that from Jimbt's exchange with you thanks and you will see from my screenshot above that I was/am using the "'All Stored Values (including most recent value from history lists)" option thanks. All is good now :)
Emmson

I returned this afternoon as I want to dabble, experiment and faff about with both Excel & Guardian, I do not like seeing these messages though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Emmson wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:49 pm
I returned this afternoon as I want to dabble, experiment and faff about with both Excel & Guardian, I do not like seeing these messages though.
Its a standard warning from most Anti-Virus and Windows, as it says in the message its not yet been avaliable long enough and downloaded enough times for it to automatically know it's safe - unless you know/trust the software
All new builds of Bet Angel get fully virus checked before being uploaded so are completely safe
Emmson

Yeah I know and I pressed ahead and I'm already running it. :D
Emmson

Version 1.54.2 makes it a lot easier to load markets into guardian than 1.55 does I am finding, 1.54.2 is on my back up laptop. This observation is from someone who has very little experience of guardian doings.
Dallas

Emmson wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:32 pm
Version 1.54.2 makes it a lot easier to load markets into guardian than 1.55 does I am finding, 1.54.2 is on my back up laptop. This observation is from someone who has very little experience of guardian doings.
There have been no changes or new options added for the ways markets can be added to Guardian in V1.55
In what way is it a 'lot easier' in V1.54.2 for you?
Emmson

Yeah Dallas it was down to me not noticing the very bottom of guardian. *sorted*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MAGTRADEUK

can you get preset information to show in the ladder, i.e. can you get the traded high and low to show, the information is already stored for use in the additional information part of the ladder?
Dallas

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:03 am
can you get preset information to show in the ladder, i.e. can you get the traded high and low to show, the information is already stored for use in the additional information part of the ladder?
I think you answered your own question but yes, the high/low traded price can be displayed and is an option in the preset additional information and has been since before V1.55
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/add ... ation.html
MAGTRADEUK

I think what I meant was that it can actually appear on the ladder, similar to the way the VWAP is displayed, but have the information across the physical ladder, if that makes sense.
Dallas

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:32 pm
I think what I meant was that it can actually appear on the ladder, similar to the way the VWAP is displayed, but have the information across the physical ladder, if that makes sense.
ah ok i see what you mran now, the preset information can only be displayed above/below your ladders

But you can use a Servant to store the hi/lo prices then display these as 'Markers' on the actual ladders, there is a ready-made example you can download here
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21151
weemac

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:22 pm
You'll be fine uninstalling and reinstalling.... your settings are held elsewhere.
I've installed the newest beta on a new (backup) laptop, but it's like a factory install - no settings or files are associated with it. Am I missing something?
Dallas

weemac wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:03 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:22 pm
You'll be fine uninstalling and reinstalling.... your settings are held elsewhere.
I've installed the newest beta on a new (backup) laptop, but it's like a factory install - no settings or files are associated with it. Am I missing something?
Your saved settings, layouts, automation files etc are saved locally so will be on your other PC
This page shows how to find them and transfer them to your new computer
https://betangel.kayako.com/article/132 ... o-a-new-pc
weemac

Thanks Dallas.
MAGTRADEUK

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:02 am
MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:32 pm
ah ok i see what you mran now, the preset information can only be displayed above/below your ladders

But you can use a Servant to store the hi/lo prices then display these as 'Markers' on the actual ladders, there is a ready-made example you can download here
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21151
many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”