RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Gave my toilet a really thorough clean, then squirted the thick blue stuff around the rim - bathroom smelt so nice I felt like spending the day in it.

Half an hour later I needed a dump!! Made a right flipping mess of the toilet. :lol:
Derek27

I've just been caught nicking a carrier bag by the same woman that stopped me walking the wrong way down an aisle!! She frogmarched me to the nearest self-service checkout and forced me to pay for it. :lol:

I only nicked it because I had already paid for my shopping and moved away, before realising I need another carrier - didn't have time to queue up again!
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm
I've just been caught nicking a carrier bag by the same woman that stopped me walking the wrong way down an aisle!! She frogmarched me to the nearest self-service checkout and forced me to pay for it. :lol:

I only nicked it because I had already paid for my shopping and moved away, before realising I need another carrier - didn't have time to queue up again!
Seems to me that it was more than Mrs Hitler's job is worth but in her defense you are clearly you are a thieving polluter. :) In your position and if I hadn't paid for it I would have tipped it on the floor and just walked off!
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Seems to me that it was more than Mrs Hitler's job is worth but in her defense you are clearly you are a thieving polluter. :) In your position and if I hadn't paid for it I would have tipped it on the floor and just walked off!
I needed the bag! I'll give her credit for letting me jump the queue at the self-service checkout to buy the bag, but when she left I humbly admitted to the people in the queue that I was caught stealing a bag. They looked quite bemused.

I won't be pushing my luck now, a second offence will probably involve the police!
gazuty

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:55 am

Bag stealing is clearly a gateway drug, you are only two steps away from the presidency of the Russian kleptocracy
Kai

With the amount of misadventures that you're having Derek when doing everyday things like grocery shopping and stuff, you should have your own show.

NGL I'd probably watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQjAd-1m_s

He reminds me of you now, you seem like the real life version of Larry :mrgreen:
greenmark

Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
People seem to think a wafer thin mask is a forcefield.
There's me still skirting around people at 1 metre.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Sorry, my brain just exploded!
trader44

Great show curb your enthusiasm the guy has no filter and show how ridiculous most situations are .well worth watching :D
Derek27

When or what channel is it on? I've never heard of it before.
sionascaig

greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Fabulous clip.
Boy oh boy have I been in that scenario since masks in supermarkets where introduced.
There's them standing for f***ing ages picking up and putting down packs of meat, presumably based on sell by dates and meandering up and down aisles.
Surely, just have a list, get in, get out. This isn't the time for browsing like you have no brain!!!!!!
Thats why you need one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2oLFKYNInQ
greenmark

sionascaig wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:49 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Fabulous clip.
Thats why you need one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2oLFKYNInQ
That's funny.
Thanks, made me chortle. And was thought provoking to boot. But better not get into the politics of it. :-). Although I'm always happy to debate.
Kai

Derek27

The first series is on Sky Comedy this week, I think I'll record it and see what it's like. In the meantime, I'll shortly be on my way to the supermarket for my entertainment. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 pm
The first series is on Sky Comedy this week, I think I'll record it and see what it's like. In the meantime, I'll shortly be on my way to the supermarket for my entertainment. :)
Or you could record your trip to the supermarket instead for our entertainment? ;)

Just a random thought, you could make your own series on Youtube like people do, would probably get a million subscribers in a week :)

Return to “General discussion”