Betfair P&L screen changes

A place to discuss anything.
Naffman

If I pick last 7 days and greyhounds has x amount of pages then horse racing will only show the same amount of pages and can't go back any further unless I type the next page number in :roll:
spreadbetting

Yep it's ridiculous they can't even get the page numbers right when they're supposed to be a tech company and even have the previous code that worked.
rik

been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet
ShaunWhite

rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
been 2 weeks now the indivudual markets dont show on the profit/loss statement.
anyone else the same or has a solution? it shows the profit/loss overview for each sport but not the individual markets, only if download to spreadsheet
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
rik

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm
rik wrote:
Clearing the cache worked for me (using Firefox). Page numbering is still ify when you switch between sports but it's 1 step fwd vs the 2 steps we went back.
doesnt work for me, tried different browser and reset browsing data, just shows the overview but not the individual markets
on my phone its as regular
Anbell

rik wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:03 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:54 pm
rik wrote:
doesnt work for me, tried different browser and reset browsing data, just shows the overview but not the individual markets
on my phone its as regular
Ive been told they're working on a solution
rik

Anbell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 am

i found out this happens if i try to get the statement for a subaccount while being logged into the main account
if you have a sub account you need to log into each account separately to get a full statement, for me at least
Anbell

rik wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:23 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 am

i found out this happens if i try to get the statement for a subaccount while being logged into the main account
if you have a sub account you need to log into each account separately to get a full statement, for me at least
Cheers. Same here.
spreadbetting

Has anyone else noticed the profit and loss screen just doesn't balance up correctly? If I download the records they add up with my own records but simply viewing them on the webpage they're out. Only seems to be the horse racing but when I downlaod the csv and simply sum the pnl column it's out of line with what the webpage is reporting for the horse racing profit.
rik

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:11 pm
Has anyone else noticed the profit and loss screen just doesn't balance up correctly? If I download the records they add up with my own records but simply viewing them on the webpage they're out. Only seems to be the horse racing but when I downlaod the csv and simply sum the pnl column it's out of line with what the webpage is reporting for the horse racing profit.
same total for me
much difference or just cents?
spreadbetting

rik wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:12 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
same total for me
much difference or just cents?
Hundreds over a week but less for daily figures. Haven't been able to figure out why but I do have a lot of markets traded so maybe missing some out. But even if I miss out races I can't get it to add what they have. Are you on any PC trials?

It's annoying they've removed the page numbers from the account statement otherwise it wouldn't be too hard to check the actual balance is fine even if the bettingpnl page is duff. Trouble is I bot so many markets can't be arsed to keep pressing the 'next' button a few hundred times to check a week.

Edit: Just clicked 123 nexts to get the day's starting balance and compared with the end balance and thats all correct even if the Horseracing Betttingpnl screen is about £30 out. I can't figure it out but at least the balance seems fine.
poklius

spreadbetting wrote:
mine just shows some random number everyday, i.e for today I'm +200, pl shows -3. I get my correct statements from API.
alexmr2

By removing the race type and distance they've made it much more difficult to analyse your results and see which kind of races you are winning or losing money on and measure your strike rate etc. Maybe not something that experienced traders still look at but that's a very useful tool for those that are learning now broken
Wildly

alexmr2 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:23 am
By removing the race type and distance they've made it much more difficult to analyse your results and see which kind of races you are winning or losing money on and measure your strike rate etc. Maybe not something that experienced traders still look at but that's a very useful tool for those that are learning now broken
Response from Betfair Australia at end of July was they'd already had feedback on this and asked the UK Team to reinstate these. They believed this would be done.

Anyone else pursuing this ?
ShaunWhite

PL page is just showing 1 page again for me...the total and the download seems ok and those tally.

Return to “General discussion”