Ladder Interface Issues

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
R1chardl1ng

Hello Everyone, new wannabe trader here.

While I was waiting for my betfair account to be fully verified, I was thinking it would be a good time to try practice trading using the ladder interface. I then realized that my ladder screen was not the same as PW's in the videos as I was missing the trading volume, flashing last traded price, etc

My ladder screen only showed flashing numbers that kept jumping up and down. Nevertheless, i tried practice scalping and soon realized that it was so easy to scalp because bets would get matched so easily under practice mode. Of course I knew that in live mode bets would be harder to get matched but what I didn't realize was that it was not hard but almost impossible! Whatever that was I "training/practicing" in practice mode was a false impression of what I can do live.

So my question is, How do I get my ladder interface to look like PW's so that I can start practicing and learning the real way to trade?
Screenshot_9.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Your account is restricted by Betfair, what your seeing is not live market data
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15692

Return to “Support”