Server & Live Tennis Scores Displayed on Ladder Screen

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file which when imported and used will display LIVE tennis scores on ladder screen exactly as you see it in the image below.

TennisScore Ladder.jpg

To use these ladder setting’s, click the attachment; Tennis Scores Ladder.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings

Import Ladder Settings.JPG

To display the live tennis scores you will also need to download and import the following rules file into Guardian
Tennis Scores on Ladder Screen.baf

Once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
When you open a tennis market on your ladder screen and use the ‘Tennis Scores’ ladder profile below you will have the live tennis scores right in front of you

If you'd like to display the live tennis scores and server information displayed on your one-click trading screen please see this post
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23949
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It's also possible to display live Tennis Scores on your One-Click screen via custom columns, for full details see this thread
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16806
rayner50

Hi Dallas, Would it be possible to create a file where it will automatically show a marker for the Starting Price with the tennis? I'm sure this would be very handy to many Tennis traders especially people like me who wouldn't know where to start creating one! I tried showing the SP in the 'Additional Information' box but doesn't seem to work with the tennis. Thanks for your time
Dallas

rayner50 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:24 pm
Hi Dallas, Would it be possible to create a file where it will automatically show a marker for the Starting Price with the tennis? I'm sure this would be very handy to many Tennis traders especially people like me who wouldn't know where to start creating one! I tried showing the SP in the 'Additional Information' box but doesn't seem to work with the tennis. Thanks for your time
I can never remember if Betfair rolled out the SP for tennis and which tournments it covered if they did.

But rather than that if you store the value of a 'Selection back price' as soon as it goes in-play that will give you a similar indicator and will work for every match
If you also add a 'Relative Odds condition' to the Store Value rule and test if
Selections Back price
Is equal to
Selections Lay price
minus 1 tick

That will ensure there are no gaps between the back/lay prices so won't give you a false SV when alot of the money is cancelled when it turns in-play
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:46 pm
rayner50 wrote:
I can never remember if Betfair rolled out the SP for tennis and which tournments it covered if they did.

But rather than that if you store the value of a 'Selection back price' as soon as it goes in-play that will give you a similar indicator and will work for every match
Selections Back price
Is equal to
Selections Lay price
minus 1 tick

That will ensure there are no gaps between the back/lay prices so won't give you a false SV when alot of the money is cancelled when it turns in-play
They never did provide the SP in the API.

One problem I have seen with the above approach is that often BF don't put the market in-play immediately, so you can get some fluctuation in estimated SP until they do, market can stay suspended for a few points or even an entire game. I get around this by saving the back price as an SV called "SP" every 30s UNTIL the market goes in-play. Then the last "SP" SV written is your SP.

So the log looks like this:

30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: OrderSorted = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Store Value for Dejana Radanovic: SP = 1.94
30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: SPStored = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: OrderSorted = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Store Value for Dejana Radanovic: SP = 1.94
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: SPStored = 1
30/08/2020 16:10:05: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
30/08/2020 16:10:05: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
30/08/2020 16:10:05: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: InPlay = 1
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:41 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:46 pm
rayner50 wrote:

Selections Back price
Is equal to
Selections Lay price
minus 1 tick

They never did provide the SP in the API.

One problem I have seen with the above approach is that often BF don't put the market in-play immediately, so you can get some fluctuation in estimated SP until they do, market can stay suspended for a few points or even an entire game. I get around this by saving the back price as an SV called "SP" every 30s UNTIL the market goes in-play. Then the last "SP" SV written is your SP.

So the log looks like this:

30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: OrderSorted = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Store Value for Dejana Radanovic: SP = 1.94
30/08/2020 16:09:08: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: SPStored = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: OrderSorted = 1
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Store Value for Dejana Radanovic: SP = 1.94
30/08/2020 16:09:38: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for Dejana Radanovic: SPStored = 1
30/08/2020 16:10:05: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
30/08/2020 16:10:05: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
30/08/2020 16:10:05: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: InPlay = 1
Y, that would be a far more acurate way of doing it
LondonMade

Is this still working? For some reason not getting the info to show on the ladder. I can see the Headings, but its not pulling the game/sets/points through.
Dallas

LondonMade wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:22 am
Is this still working? For some reason not getting the info to show on the ladder. I can see the Headings, but its not pulling the game/sets/points through.
Providing there is a score feed for the match yes,
ie, its a ATP/WTA level tournament

Betfair haven't changed anything that would stop it working
Online Trader

How does this display the server as it just has P Serving 0 and P Serving 2 and you cannot tell which player is serving?
Dallas

Online Trader wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:20 pm
How does this display the server as it just has P Serving 0 and P Serving 2 and you cannot tell which player is serving?
P.Serving 1
= Player 1 serving

P.Serving 2
= Player 2 serving
Online Trader

Thanks Dallas
rikardoGoulart

I am getting the following error: Unable to import Ladder Settings from F:\Downloads\Tennis Scores on Ladder Screen.baf
Dallas

rikardoGoulart wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:38 pm
I am getting the following error: Unable to import Ladder Settings from F:\Downloads\Tennis Scores on Ladder Screen.baf
Are you importing them in the right places?

The ladder settings file (BLS) is imported into your ladder settings area
The rules file (BAF) is imported into Guardian
rikardoGoulart

Oops. Sorry. Got those backwards :?
Thanks!
Dallas

rikardoGoulart wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:44 pm
Oops. Sorry. Got those backwards :?
Thanks!
No Probs, we've all done it :D

Return to “Ladder trading interface”