Lay 0-0 HT CS, drip feed or Lay U0.5 HT CS drip feed.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dragonsfire1981

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create a rule based on either Half time Correct Score laying 0-0 or Under 0.5.

I'd want to dripfeed my stakes in 3 lots e.g. @2.5, 2 and 1.75.

I can figure out the first part, the setting it to inplay, less than odds of X, and between minute X and Y. I can't figure out how you'd dripfeed it though?
Dallas

You'd just duplicate the first rule and either change the timings of the additional rules or add a fixed odds condition to each to control when the bet gets placed.

If you want to abandon them if a goal is scored in between, then you'll need a signal rule to identify a goal, then use a signal set condition on each rule above to test if that signal is NOT set
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
dragonsfire1981

Alright thanks.

I decided to just do a single Lay at odds of 2 instead, that way I don't get the variance of if a goal is scored early vs any match which ends 0-0 at HT which would take up higher total liability. Also the market is finished by the time a goal is scored anyway in over/under 0.5 so don't think I need the additional rule.

May post the bot up a little later in the week in shared section.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”