Multiple New Ladder Windows acting strange

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Vovsen

Hello

I have had this issue since I first opened BA years ago, and now I really need to solve it somehow. Hoping anyone can help

I would like to have as many markets open in ladder windows as possible on one monitor

At the same time I need to be able to click Global Settings On or Off on each individual ladder window, but I am not able to.

Here is 4 different markets opened in New Ladder Windows, with the same ladder setting:
NewLaddersInconsistent.PNG
There is a clear difference in what they contain at the top, only one has the Global settings

It is after resizing the windows, they all act differently

I have turned off Information and Market Volume, and dragged Countdown to the top left with Market Title below.

One ladder sometimes shows the Wrench for ladder settings, the next shows the Global settings, and a third shows only the Ladder settings with the name of the settings dropdown.

Sometimes they show the titel of the market and other times it does not, as shown on the screenshot.

The Betfair Graphs also get arranged with space between border at the bottom in some of the ladders, even though they are the same height:
NewLaddersInconsistent2.PNG

I tried:
Changing to default ladder/layout/factory settings
Reinstalling
2 different computers, one that has never changed from factory settings

Has anyone solved this?

Please let me know it would be highly appreciated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Are you switching profiles between opening markets (perhaps with different toolbar orders)?

I've just opened 4 markets each in a new ladder window (all using the same settings), and when I shrunk the windows down to show just 1 ladder each it still kept the 'toolbar' at the top the same for them all

Ladders.JPG

If you arn't switching profile between opening market if you upload the settings file i'll take a closer look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vovsen

Thanks for your input Dallas, I was not always switching beween ladder profiles, but when I was the only difference was the number of ladders going from 1 to 2+.

That seems to be the issue when rezising the ladders, if one resizes a ladder window with only 1 ladder showing, and then resizing another that has been using more than 1 ladder in a window. Sorry if this sentence doesnt make sense, but it solved it.

Thanks again

Return to “Support”