What To Do Next?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:52 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:41 pm
Bugger, now Man Utd have equalized lol

Does anyone set cash out commands and just stick to them? With the Liverpool trade I probably would have traded out for a loss as Everton scored first but as I was out I just left it and it made a profit. If I left this match I would have made a higher profit.
Wow that's frustrating, I was convinced Man U would win to and Newcastle would score. If I stayed in both the 2-1 and 3-1 would have hit the target.

But bloody BetFair is so inflexible that it only allows me to set a profit target for the all final scores. I don't want that. I want to set profit targets for each score. I have tried this in the past using BetAngel but the software is so confusing to use and when I tried the support they just didn't understand what I was trying to do. Are there any other trading websites which have automatic trade out?
Yes, I can see it is Betfair's fault for not having the right buttons, BA's programmers for not designing simple software, BA's customer support for not understanding what you were trying to do, but certainly not your fault for finding the software confusing.

There is another website that has automatic trade out. It's anotherwebsite.com just go to the automatic trade out section. :)
Derek27

darchas wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:58 pm
Do you even read any of the comments in your own thread? You seem to plough on completely oblivious to any comments anyone makes.
I've just PMed a couple of members saying that's what I think is happening, but now I'm wondering why I bothered when I can just post comments about Luke here - he doesn't read them. :lol:
darchas

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:05 pm
darchas wrote:
Do you even read any of the comments in your own thread? You seem to plough on completely oblivious to any comments anyone makes.
I've just PMed a couple of members saying that's what I think is happening, but now I'm wondering why I bothered when I can just post comments about Luke here - he doesn't read them. :lol:
It's completely bizarre, but also quite insulting, to pose a question and to not engage with any of the answers whatsoever. Such a shame too to disregard so much quality advice. Really strange.
JustLukeYou

darchas wrote:
I ignore Derek. I reply to other people.
JustLukeYou

Is there a simple way I can set trade outs for separate scores? I just knew Man Utd would win and Newcastle would score. I should have held on.
darchas

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:12 pm
Is there a simple way I can set trade outs for separate scores? I just knew Man Utd would win and Newcastle would score. I should have held on.
If you're just gambling on an outcome then i think most bookies have a 'win and btts' market.
JustLukeYou

darchas wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
If you're just gambling on an outcome then i think most bookies have a 'win and btts' market.
Hi,

I am not gambling on the outcome. I traded out of Liverpool to win 2-1 and I wanted to trade out of Man Utd to win 2-1 and 3-1. Automatically.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
If you knew Man Utd would score you should have just back Man Utd and then you won't need BA, Betfair buttons or this forum. :)
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:57 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
If you knew Man Utd would score you should have just back Man Utd and then you won't need BA, Betfair buttons or this forum. :)
For everyone else's benefit, this is why I Derek drove me off this forum last time.

He knows full well what is going on. I wanted to back Man Utd to win 2-1 and 3-1 but trade when I hit a profit target. But Man Utd won 4-1. So I follow Derek's 'advice' I could have made a profit, but a fraction of the profit of trading out the correct score.

So for everyone elses benefit I hope this poses as an example of I would like nothing more than to block Derek and use this forum focus on what I am looking to achieve.
Derek27

darchas wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:
darchas wrote:
It's completely bizarre, but also quite insulting, to pose a question and to not engage with any of the answers whatsoever. Such a shame too to disregard so much quality advice. Really strange.
He's got form on that, see the end of this thread (it's probably entertaining from the beginning). :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19870
Kai

This thread in a nutshell.

Take a wild guess which one is Luke and which one is Derek. And which one is Peter.
spreadbetting

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:24 am

So for everyone elses benefit I hope this poses as an example of I would like nothing more than to block Derek and use this forum focus on what I am looking to achieve.
Just go to your profile and add him to your foe list then his posts won't show up, simples.

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:27 am
darchas wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:

He's got form on that, see the end of this thread (it's probably entertaining from the beginning). :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19870
That's its I'm done. You drove me of this forum 12 months ago and you've done this time. You are just sold old man who's got nothing better to do with himself but to wait 12 months to start trolling somebody on a forum.

You are pathetic. Goodbye.
JustLukeYou

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 am
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:24 am

Just go to your profile and add him to your foe list then his posts won't show up, simples.

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes
Hold on, seriously. Am I able to block people on this forum? Well that's the answer then. Thanks.
JustLukeYou

Many thanks for advising how to block people.

If you wanted a quick a simple way to set automated trade outs for multiple correct scores what would you do. (The best method I can think of is to use BetFair and another site.)

Return to “Football trading”