What To Do Next?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 am
Many thanks for advising how to block people.

If you wanted a quick a simple way to set automated trade outs ....... (The best method I can think of is to use BetFair and another site.)
In what way would that be automated?
Kai

When your favorite show gets cancelled but later gets renewed.
JustLukeYou

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 am
JustLukeYou wrote:

If you wanted a quick a simple way to set automated trade outs ....... (The best method I can think of is to use BetFair and another site.)
When it hits a certain profit it automatically trades out. I did this on Bet365 with Liverpool but I want to do it on a trading website/platform for individual goals.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:27 am
darchas wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:09 pm

It's completely bizarre, but also quite insulting, to pose a question and to not engage with any of the answers whatsoever. Such a shame too to disregard so much quality advice. Really strange.
He's got form on that, see the end of this thread (it's probably entertaining from the beginning). :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19870
That's its I'm done. You drove me of this forum 12 months ago and you've done this time. You are just sold old man who's got nothing better to do with himself but to wait 12 months to start trolling somebody on a forum.

You are pathetic. Goodbye.
FFS, I was just about to draft a goodbye message, and now you're back!
Derek27

Jukebox wrote:
JustLukeYou wrote:

A servant. (He can't hear me now). :D
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 am
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:27 am

He's got form on that, see the end of this thread (it's probably entertaining from the beginning). :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19870
That's its I'm done. You drove me of this forum 12 months ago and you've done this time. You are just sold old man who's got nothing better to do with himself but to wait 12 months to start trolling somebody on a forum.

You are pathetic. Goodbye.
FFS, I was just about to draft a goodbye message, and now you're back!
You can't take it personal Derek, he apparently likes his forums to be just like his exchanges, without any liquidity whatsoever.
JustLukeYou

Derek, stop being childish. I can still read your messages if I want to.

I remember to trying to set up a servant but this still didn't offer what I was looking for. I might be wrong but if I remember I still had still couldn't use percentages and had to set up individuals rules using lots of different drop down menus each time I placed a bet. I recall watching YouTube videos which all sounds bizarre and extremely complicated.

I was getting frustrated because on Bet365 I just tick a box and enter my target profit but on BetAngel each time I place a bet I had to set up a unique method based on the odds and target profit. I would need hundreds of unique servants/rules to do what I was looking to do.
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 am
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:24 am

So for everyone elses benefit I hope this poses as an example of I would like nothing more than to block Derek and use this forum focus on what I am looking to achieve.
Just go to your profile and add him to your foe list then his posts won't show up, simples.

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes
When he says block Derek from the forum, judging by his expectation of placing a £1 bet and expecting £12 or at least a no-risk bet, I would think he means blocking my posts from being viewed by anybody on the forum. If he didn't want to read my posts he'd just ignore them, or perhaps he hasn't thought of that. :)
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 am

I remember to trying to set up a servant but this still didn't offer what I was looking for. I might be wrong but if I remember I still had still couldn't use percentages and had to set up individuals rules using lots of different drop down menus each time I placed a bet. I recall watching YouTube videos which all sounds bizarre and extremely complicated.

I was getting frustrated because on Bet365 I just tick a box and enter my target profit but on BetAngel each time I place a bet I had to set up a unique method based on the odds and target profit. I would need hundreds of unique servants/rules to do what I was looking to do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously you want to read my posts so there's not much point in blocking them.

When I said "servant", that was a joke or double meaning. I was referring to a human servant. :)
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:10 am
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Obviously you want to read my posts so there's not much point in blocking them.

When I said "servant", that was a joke or double meaning. I was referring to a human servant. :)
So you still can't actually add anything useful to this conversation and the best thing to do is to ignore you completely.

One last time...if you wanted to trade the profit on individual correct scores quickly and easily how would you do it?
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:44 am
Jukebox wrote:
JustLukeYou wrote:

When it hits a certain profit it automatically trades out. I did this on Bet365 with Liverpool but I want to do it on a trading website/platform for individual goals.
OK
Last edited by Jukebox on Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
I was referring to a human servant. :)
He's already found one! :shock:
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:15 am
So you still can't actually add anything useful to this conversation and the best thing to do is to ignore you completely.

One last time...if you wanted to trade the profit on individual correct scores quickly and easily how would you do it?
There's a bit of a contradiction there. You say the best thing to do is ignore me (along with blocking me, having me banned from the forum, etc.), yet you still ask me for advice about trading?
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:30 am
Derek27 wrote:
I've missed trading a match but I'm not complaining - this is more entertaining. :D
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:34 am
Kai wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:30 am
Derek27 wrote:
I've missed trading a match but I'm not complaining - this is more entertaining. :D
We must be terrible at giving advice if Luke still has trouble placing a little bet on the exchange. And on the wrong exchange as well :cry:

Return to “Football trading”