Auto Trade All Day - Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
mike1973

Hi,
I have been trying out the "BetAngel-auto-trade-v2" spreadsheet last few days. I have ticked the WOM box, but is only triggering the lay bet when goes over 60%, then ofsets with the back bet. But it wont bet when goes under %40. How do i get it to back then lay? as it is only doing lay then back?
Cheers.
ebasson61

Hi

Just been looking at the videos for the new automation section within Guardian. This is what I've been waiting for. It's absolutely fantastic and really adds value to this software.

Thanks for putting it in :P
vanya

Hi Everyone,

I am a newiew and just getting my head around everything BA can do and found this excel file intriguing, but upon downloding and trying it out, it seems everything is calculating, but I cannot figure out how to "make it place bets etc".

My gut feeling is this file may not work with the current version of BA since changes may have been made.

But then again I could be just really missing the obvious.

Just so you know I have loaded it up as it is with the latest version of BA.

I have "Activate Sheet" ticked. It says it is active.
Aso the tick/tock is working, and I can see it saying "BET" every time it calculates to place a bet, but nothing is happening at the BeAngel level or on the Bet Angel worksheet in the command area. The Bet Angel worksheet data is working correctly.

Can anyone help? Hopefully it is something simple and can adjust the file or you can upload a working version with the current BA?

Many many thanks in advance for your help with this - anyone - it is very much APPRECIATED!

Good luck with your trading today!

Cheers,
Vanya
vanya

H everyone,

I got it to work on another computer!
No need to help me anymore with this issue thanks.

Cheers,
Vanya
paxuko

Hello, i need help, how i can download that spreedsheet?
i see the info i don´t have permission...thanks
Boing

Spreadsheet is on the first page, if you can't view it thats a problem on your local pc.
jking66131

Do you know what the significance is of the field marked 'start' ....I have tried to us it to trigger timed bets but as soon as i activate the sheet the bets fire regardless of how many seconds i enter in this field...thanks
MalleMax

Hi can anyone help me? I need this sheet bet angel-auto-trade-v2.xls as a version for betdaq betangel. Thx for helping.
MyOldGran

It will link to the Betdaq version won't it?

Is there a specific problem you have with it?
MalleMax

Ok, thanks, it was a problem with my excel.
MalleMax

Sorry, now the same again, if i try open the sheet , it comes an error "unable to open the workbook". Only i open in Betdaq version. In Betfair version its all ok. Can you help me?

Thx

Martin
LinusP

MalleMax wrote:Sorry, now the same again, if i try open the sheet , it comes an error "unable to open the workbook". Only i open in Betdaq version. In Betfair version its all ok. Can you help me?

Thx

Martin
Do you have betangel for betfair running excel at the same time?
MalleMax

No i close before i start betangel betdaq. hm , i have german version from excel, maybe thats the error?
MalleMax

if i open the sheet outside from betangel betdaq its no problem, only i want open from ba betdaq.
LinusP

Maybe its that, try downloading a trial of this UK version if you can and see if that works.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”