Steamer Bot

Share your automation file with other users.
jamesAFCB

I recall watching a video showing the setup of a Steamer Bot, which I now cannot find. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Euler

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesAFCB

Thanks Euler, much appreciated!
Rafick385

Hi all,

I've been testing this rule in practice mode today, and the profit on the first 20 races was about $7. I'd be grateful if those who have used it in live mode over some time could provide some feedback how successful the rule has been with them.

Thanks.

Rafick
mklim_irlpl

What stakes did you use?
Did you apply the rule just to the favorite?
andrejt

I'll test it this week and post the results.
Rafick385

Hi mklim_irlpl,

I used $10 stakes and applied the rule to the 1st three favourites.

Regards.

Rafick
pritchj1973

I've had a quick go at this, but i've removed the greening line so that the selections are given a full run. I've also added a line to the rules to export the profit / Loss but for some reason it is only exporting the selections pre-settlement.... any ideas how i can get this to update the P & L correctly.
andrejt

Well, I have tested this "bot" and got a big red :)

A lot of tweaking has to be done.
DaveM1471

Hi guys, been reading through the automation posts and every single one seems to record a loss after time. Is there anyone who is running automation with a consistent profit? Even a small one? I hope I'm wrong but it seems nobody actually makes any money with automated trading.... :shock:
cybernet69

If anyone is making a profit then I doubt they are going to share it. Someone did awhile back on another site regarding Tennis betting when one of the players gets to 40-15 or 40-0 and you back them in the hope that they will take the set. It worked really well for awhile until the odds compilers changed the predicted odds on the player winning the set and there was no further profits to be made. If someone has a system that yields consistent profits then they would be stupid to share its functionality.
irishwhiskeycoke

Hi

Are you saying there is no point to this trading software at all?

It would explain why £400 a day training courses are being offered in favour of trading days??

But I am a newbie and pretty naive :(
cybernet69

irishwhiskeycoke wrote:Hi

Are you saying there is no point to this trading software at all?

It would explain why £400 a day training courses are being offered in favour of trading days??

But I am a newbie and pretty naive :(
No, I didn't say that but its not easy to make a consistent profit unless you have an edge on a specific sports market. The software is just a tool rather than using the standard BF interface. You still need to do allot of research and try and find a way of exploiting the odds on offer. Nobody is going to give away secrets on how they make a profit. If they did then BIG market manipulators would step in and soon destroy your edge like spoof traders do with very large sums of money either side of the market. So, don't expect to install the software, press a button, come back and find $$$$$$ in your BF account. The exact opposite is often true of most peoples trading accounts. Nowadays you have people at live sports events using mobile devices to change odds and drive a market one way or the other depending on what they are see live/real-time. If you are sitting at home watching a screen then you are way behind what is actually going on. Always remember, if it was that easy then everyone would be doing it!!!!!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”