50 A Day System

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mootonandy

Hi,

I got this very popular 50 A Day System a while back, and it says you can use Betangel to use it with Horses in play.

The system is just lay a horse when its odds go to 2.0 or below, then use a staking plan to get your losses back.

It says if you lose half your bank then just lower the stakes.

Does anyone know how to setup Betangel so it can test this method on a dummy account?

Thanks.
evertonian

Who is it popular with ! ?
bilko

Try keep all or you could just put a bit of batter on that spam and you have spam fritters!

Great first post.
LeTiss

Hey mooton!

What have The Beatles and Soft Cell got in common?

Hello Goodbye
mootonandy

bilko wrote:Try keep all or you could just put a bit of batter on that spam and you have spam fritters!

Great first post.
Its popular on all the sites that test various ways to make money online.

Its called Peter Butler 50 A Day system, I am in no way affiliated with these sites or the system, but I did buy it because all of the positive reviews got me interested in it.

All it is, is wait until there is a favorite in a market that gets to 2.0 or below, then you lay it, and you use a staking plan to recoup your losses until you made £25, then you start the sequence again until you make another £25.

But the in play horses seems to look like the most profitable.
to75ne

"It says if you lose half your bank then just lower the stakes."

it must be a good system has it even gives advise on what to do if you lose 1/2 your bank - seriously do you think you might be better off chucking it in the bin, i mean a system that infers losing half your bank is to be expected, and then you just lower your stakes. i assume lowering your stakes somehow will recover it or perhaps just slows down the rate of draw down on the remainder of it. .

i just googled it, if it is the same so called system being punted by some joker called peter butler, i really hope you have not paid money for it. if you have you really should stay away from betting exchanges etc :cry:
marko236

When a horse gets to around odds of 2 it has around 50% winning chance and a 50% lossing chance, you will have to back with more money than you layed which will more than likily lose you money.
Euler

If it includes a 'loss recovery' process then the core system is trash. But if you post up the basics we probably have the exact data for it so can tell you what the reality is before you spend any money pursuing it.
bilko

[quote="mootonandy"]Hi,

I got this very popular 50 A Day System a while back,

By the way people pay for a good review on some sites and just two very doggy sites that review this :oops:

You said you have it SO why are you not counting your money..

End of topic for me not going to feed the spammer!
mootonandy

Euler wrote:If it includes a 'loss recovery' process then the core system is trash. But if you post up the basics we probably have the exact data for it so can tell you what the reality is before you spend any money pursuing it.

You are supposed to make £25 twice a day which is why its called the £50 per day system.

You are supposed to lay a selection when the odds are 2.0 or below, so your first lay is for £26.32.

If your first lay loses, then you do another lay for £54.02, and so on until you have your losses back plus your £25 profit.

Then you start the sequence again until you have another £25 profit.

SO yes it does include a loss recovery process which makes the risk and cumulative risks go up.

But obviously its all relative to your stake size and your bank, you don't actually have to try and make £25 on each betting sequence.

But I did see someone have great results on in play horse racing.

I am copy and pasting his comment on it below, I found the bit about inplay very interesting.
Of course only the first day at trading, however can fully show my support for this Method/ Product so far (not a long time I know!)
I would recommend BetAngel or the other stated software and this is why (today for example only)… It will give you access to In Play to my knowledge which is critical to the below (someone please advise if I am wrong)
Horse Racing (Other sports also advised within the Method, THIS IS NOT PURELY A HORSE RACING PRODUCT)
30 Races.
BSP as required for this Method prior The Off: 8
Win 3, Loss 5.
30 Races.
In-Play: 30
Win 25, Loss 5.

Everyone who has the Method or Will purchase this, will look back and think Wow.
I will not state Staking or the Method requirements, but I bet you have read this thinking we are talking about £50 a Trade… When we are talking about the Day, not a Trade!… However, if you were thinking of £50 a Trade, you would have made £1250 today.
Just thought this could be an interesting eye opener for those who are thinking about this Method/Product.
As I said, only the first day, though a strike rate of 83.33% is surely something that can grab your attention.
Jeez, buy the product, jump onto Timeform when you know the Method requirements and see for yourself the above is legit.
Kind regards
Chez.
to75ne

this so called system is just another variation of a martingale(the staking aspect of it).

you will end up needng some horrendous stakes after a very small losing run, its a really bad idea. google martingale and search this forum, and hopefully you will see sense and bin this so called system.

the cowson selling this "system" is just a low life scum bag conman who deserves to be knee capped.
Groovyelms

Are yes! the worshipfull art of scamming and booming sales of snakeoil, Begginers guide to Alchemy et al, will never ever, ever go away....
Caveat emptor
Groovy :?:
PeterLe

Andy,
You probably think the forum members are being a bit harse; but you'll be glad you didnt go down this route, trust them.
Forget the book, but keep the system in mind.
As soon as any system depends on stake recovery, you are in deep cr*p.

Set betangel up in practice mode and play around with the automation in Guardian. if you are laying under 2's (in play), then by default this will be a close race, ie neck and neck in the closing stages.
Think about how to identify this, what will happen to the prices if it is a close race? Check out Gutuami post on Friday "...lots of close finishes, lay the field strategy delievered very good results" (ie you could for example monitor the back prices of each horse, and when two or more trade around the 2 mark (with more than two runners), you know things are tight!, couple it with the book price on the back side.
So imagine you had a system that monitors ever race (and there are circa 800/Month)..25% are triggered..You will stand a much better chance of making it work over time. No recovery.

Notes : Set it up in practice mode till you are familiar with Guardian automation (better still; if you can use Excel, that would be my preference)

When you are sure it works, switch to live mode, just use £2 stakes in live mode (you'll neither win nor lose a lot). Have a small amount in you betfair account ie £50 (move the remainder into your Aus Wallet)
Keep away from Irish and Aus racing for now as they shows different characteristics.
I can tell you , its extremely competitive in this area of the market. Its fairly easy to program something like this, but getting matched is often the hardest bit ;)

Good Luck
Regards
Peter
tweebie1999

Honestly mate forget it ! This is why: if you are laying at 2.0 that means you have 50/50 change of winning. If you calculate how many times you could lose in a row based on a 50/50 chance I seem to rememer you could get up to 12. So if it's roulette and you always bet black you could get a red 12 times before a black. If you are doing a martinale loss recovery here's what happens based on a lay of £25.00

25 - 100 - 200 - 400 - 800 - 1600 - 3200 - 6400 - 12800

That's 9 and I cant bet bothered to calculate the rest but you get the picture. Even if you had the money you wouldnt get matched at the higher end.

People selling these systems should really be referred to trading standards.
The dog of ry

You are supposed to make £25 twice a day which is why its called the £50 per day system.
[/quote][/quote]
I'm going to use this system in a dark room.... Blackout curtains, and sporadic afternoon naps should net me 150 per day :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”