50 A Day System

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
LeTiss

These loss recovery systems seem to suck many people in - I've lost count of the new posters that have come & gone over the years on this forum, who appear to be interested in chasing losers

Perhaps it's in our nature, hence why many traders have blown their bank on allowing a bad trade to go 'in play'
tweebie1999

Neither can I understand people paying for a tipping service. If you can find a good tipster (and there arent many) by the time you have got the tip and opened the bookies website the price has shortened and taken any value. In addition you have their fee to win beofore there is anything for yourself. Might as well try yourself.
mootonandy

Well thanks for all your help.

But anyway, I'd really like to know how to test this system in practice mode on the inplay horses.

I just want to test if for myself because all the positive reviews have got me curious.

If anyone knows how to get Betangel setup to do this then I'd like to know.

Thanks.
Bops

mootonandy wrote:Well thanks for all your help.

But anyway, I'd really like to know how to test this system in practice mode on the inplay horses.

I just want to test if for myself because all the positive reviews have got me curious.

Thanks.

I'm using this system too mate and am struggling with it. I seem to make a good bit of money with it and then hit 5/6 losers in a row. Can you contact me, would love to chat to someone else that uses it to see if I'm just picking the wrong races with too many / little horses in them or if I'm picking races with the wrong odds in them.

I've tried to find other users of this system online but had no luck. Asked the admin of the system too and they wouldn't put me in contact with other users too... kinda a red flag that one
Bops

mootonandy I've really been struggling with this system. As soon as I make money I hit a bad run and lose it again. Difficult to find information online about it, a lot of the positive information seems fishy also.

I'd love to chat to another user of the system to see if I'm picking the wrong races, odds and stuff. It's driving me up the wall at this stage. Does it work or doesn't it...
Jack

Bops wrote:
mootonandy wrote:Well thanks for all your help.

Thanks.

I'm using this system too mate and am struggling with it. I seem to make a good bit of money with it and then hit 5/6 losers in a row. Can you contact me, would love to chat to someone else that uses it to see if I'm just picking the wrong races with too many / little horses in them or if I'm picking races with the wrong odds in them.

I've tried to find other users of this system online but had no luck. Asked the admin of the system too and they wouldn't put me in contact with other users too... kinda a red flag that one
Did you get a reply?
kasabian21

Yeah, this is one to be wary of. I had made some good profits using it over a few months, then a few days back I had 9 lost bets in a row and had to put extra cash in to fund the tenth bet, which luckily won. I continued today and once again I've cleared my entire betting bank.

They do say to reduce your stakes if you lose more than five in a row but I was only betting to win £2 to start with anyway.

It is a shame as for a few months it make good profit.

Also, I tried to write some honest feedback on the money maker reviewed site, but shock they haven't published it.
to75ne

...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
LeTiss

Any system (either gambling or trading) which involves chasing a losing bet needs to be avoided.

The biggest reason why people fail at this game, is overcoming the emotional obstacle of accepting a loss
PeterLe

just reading some thing about "Cognitive dissonance" ( check it out on wiki)..We are very lucky in that Betfair provide us will 100% proof that something either works for not...yet some people will STILL tussle on until their bank is gone..
(...even then,they may repeat the exercise?)
foxwood

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

[Commonly attributed to Einstein]
JollyGreen

There is an easier way to look at this. In its most basic form, you win, which means someone loses. Yes, we could look at how much you win and how much someone loses by analysing percentages, stop losses, etc. However, the basic premise is still true over a large sample. Call it a mistake if you like when some "clock beater" backs a horse down below 2.0.

The amount of money available from these "mistakes" is finite so you are trying to grab the same piece of pie as everyone else. You could say it will become a case of first come first served but then we have to consider other factors. Racecourse based players are seeing the action before everyone else and so they are trying to be first at the pie. Some of them would not know a horse from a giraffe so they will, AND DO, make mistakes. Sadly, we are back to my first point, you win they lose and the latter becomes painful after a while. This means the "free money" gets diluted and once again it's a straight race for the pie.

I could go into the mathematics of it but some have already pointed out the pitfalls and the maths won't deter people determined on trying to reinvent the wheel.

The market is a very simple machine which at times, moves at a million miles per hour. However, if you slow it down you will see it comes down to basics.....I win, you lose and vice versa.

If it seems too good to be true then trust me it usually is!

JG
Euler

FYI, the pushers appear to be trying to suppress people finding this thread via a Google search: -

https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/11777479

Of course a public comment isn't something covered under copyright, so they will fail. But it's interesting to see the lengths people go to cover up.
Kai

Incredible.
Dallas

You would think if it was as successful system as they claim they would welcome there subscribers passing the word

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”