Number of Runners Condition?

Help improve Bet Angel.
vladilyich

Is there a number of runners condition built into Guardian? I didnt notice one and thought this would be a big help with regards to each way and place betting markets in particular.

Secondly,is it possible to have two markets showing at the same time,eg in a football match ladders showing both the under over 1.5 and the 3.5 goals markets? Every other software I've used has it so I am expecting BetAngel to have it also.
Dallas

Yes its called "number of selections condition"

You can add as many markets as you want to a watch list and monitor them all that way, this even show you your P&L for each market as well as a total al the bottom for all the markets and you can quickly switch to any of them anytime with a single click.

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/guar ... 3D&mw=MzIw
asahenettleton

Dear all,

There is a "number of selections" condition for advanced automation, but is there a way to filter markets simply to be or not be in Guardian based on the number of runners? I am looking for horse races that have place markets and that have 7 or fewer runners so that I can do something with Excel. At present I don't know how to find such races except by opening the markets and looking.

Thank you.
Dallas

asahenettleton wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Dear all,

There is a "number of selections" condition for advanced automation, but is there a way to filter markets simply to be or not be in Guardian based on the number of runners? I am looking for horse races that have place markets and that have 7 or fewer runners so that I can do something with Excel. At present I don't know how to find such races except by opening the markets and looking.

Thank you.
There isn't away to filter for markets by the number of runners at point of search, but once you've added them all into Guardian there is a simple trick you can do to quickly remove those which don't fit your criteria which is explained in the following post
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18794

You'll just need to replace the fixed odds condition with number of selections condition
asahenettleton

Dear Dallas,
That is super helpful, thank you very much.

Return to “Suggestions”