automation rules

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
FERGIE87

iam new to betangel and I have created a rule to lay the draw and then green out if there was a goal i then tried to apply this rule to other matches in guardian a message kept appearing saying that the rule was only applicable to the match i first made the rule for do you have to make up new rule very game to do the same thing???

would be grateful of any help or advise
Dallas

Where you have selected Applies to "By Name" "Draw"
Change to
Applies to "By row index (Betfair Order)" "3"

The draw always appears in this row and you wont keep getting the error message you have been
FERGIE87

i see so i can have the same rule for all matches and not having to keep making a new one everytime?
if this is the case how do delete old rules?

thanks
Dallas

FERGIE87 wrote:i see so i can have the same rule for all matches and not having to keep making a new one everytime?
if this is the case how do delete old rules?

thanks
Yes if using the row index it does not tie it to the match it was made for so you can apply the same rule to as many matches as you want either at the same time or as and when you please.

When your in the edit rules part select the rule you want to delete and click on the red cross
FERGIE87

thanks for your help much appreciated sorry for being a pain

all the best

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”