US Masters Golf 2016

Crazyskier

Crazyskier wrote:[quote="Crazyskier"

I expect Rory to shorten well under 5s though, probably around mid Saturday if I'm correct. That's where my money is...
Well I bought at 7.8 and sold at 3.65 this morning. Money doubled and now focused firmly on Many Clouds scraping a 5th or better in the national. I may also dutch Spieth and Rory (both around 3.65) as I can't really see anyone emerging from the pack.[/quote]

Well. I must learn to quit when ahead (lol).

Many Clouds literally ran THROUGH the second last and was always tiring badly from that point.

Speith's second splashdown in as many shots was UNFORGIVABLE from a seasoned Major winner with his talent.

I'm very pleased for Danny Willet though, he wouldn't have even been there if his wife hadn't given birth early. I was surprised to learn that he was 12th in the world rankings BEFORE yesterday's herculean efforts; I now see why. Fabulous drama.
DRED1

Just seen a screen shot on twitter. Guy had £500 E/W Danny boy at 70/1

Nice work , sometimes the wisdom of crowds works.
LeTiss

Poor tournament for me - the first Golf major I lost on for 4 years

I got off to a bad start when BF sent the market IP too early on day 1, and I seem to struggle to recover from that disappointment.

I ended up losing £63
DRED1

You're not alone I lost too. :oops:
PeterLe

I ended up missing the finale (had a migraine and went to bed)...prob just as well!
Nice call by Peter on the blog :-

The most likely hole to drop a shot on is the 11th but variance to par, one of my main metrics, means that a dropped shot is quite likely to occur in bunches. The most expensive three holes over the course are holes 10-12 where on average there is a nearly a 28% chance of dropping a shot.

Think this is where it went wrong for Rory too?
I expect this is where Peter made amends for the early in play cock up! ;)
Euler

PeterLe wrote:I expect this is where Peter made amends for the early in play cock up! ;)
Y, Betfair bombed me pre-off but that turned it right around. I felt it was worth a shot as he was at such low odds and I had little to lose.
BJGardner

I had never heard of Danny Willets.

The nappy factor strikes again, doesn't seem to be working for Andy Murray though.

Return to “Trading Golf”