uploading results from guardian straight to excel.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mattyg3033

hi

could anyone advise me in how i can get my days trading results from guardian straight to excel spreadsheet and would it be possible to have my back to lays go on one sheet and then my dobs on to another at the moment these are my only strategys.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Matt
CallumPerry

mattyg3033

Thanks but im still a little bit confused do i make the spreadsheet on my own in excel first? What would i write in the columns for guardian to understand to be able to import the results does anyone have a download for a excel sheet that will work straight with it??

Thanks
Matt
CallumPerry

No you don't need to create anything first. Just follow the vid and your results will come out the same. It's up to you then to arrange this in a meaningful way to analyse your results.

I tend to use watch lists as an overall 'ahh this is how much I would have made' in practise mode and excel to dive in to the real nitty gritty stuff.

To separate your two different strategies, open up two different windows of BetAngel simultaneously (each running a different strategy obviously), two different windows of Guardian and from there two instances of the record results automation. Not tried it myself but you should get two different spreadsheets created.
mattyg3033

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”