Back under 4.5 Goals and then Lay same market if odds are below triggerd Odds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sgeorgepa62

Afternoon All,

I have just bought my 12 month license for BetAngel and very excited to get underway with trying to automate my particular style that has been working fairly well for me manually, i have been using the trial period to try different automated rules and cant seem to get the desired effect, basically my method is very simple place a back bet on the under 4.5 goals market normally around 1.09 1.10 odds which then gives the security of knowing the game can have 3-4 goals and im still quite happy (although twitching on the 4th goal) to then look to lay with odds under my original start off to guarantee profit, now this system wont get you rich quick but in terms of how many games get over 4 goals you only need 10 games in a row to build a decent pot, I hope i have described my system well and i guess my question is can this be done automating it? my thoughts are to have stored values checking the score and noting to then trigger if maybe the third goal goes in but as a newbie i might be pissing up the wrong post!! Any help would be greatly received even if you would like to work side by side on something i generally believe this could be a good system automated and on the right games.
Dallas

At what point are you wanting to place the back bet (pre off, after a goal or each goal, at a set time) etc
Is this just one bet or multiple bets throughout the match

Same for exiting, are you just closing the trade (using the same size bet/s as your back/s) or greening up, and is this repeated or just a single close/green up at a specfic point and/or stop all further betting?

and Welcome to the forum
sgeorgepa62

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:33 pm
At what point are you wanting to place the back bet (pre off, after a goal or each goal, at a set time) etc

Same for exiting, are you just closing the trade (using the same size bet/s as your back/s) or greening up, and is this repeated or just a single close/green up at a specfic point and/or stop all further betting?

and Welcome to the forum
Good day Dallas and thanks for the response, i started the strategy by just doing the back bet before the game kicked off but then found that odds would be better if you waited for a goal to go in lock in at those higher odds and then once the lay odds fell i could either lockin profit if 1-2 more goals or just let it run for full profit. AS i read back i can see this isnt very well described (never been my fortay) but what i would do is say start with a £50 bank balance at start by backing under 4.5 with £25 and then when odds were low enough put the £25 lay bet in to locking the profit and i would do this until i got to say £75 then split in two again. I guess its trying to automate this whole process by some agreeable standards i guess
Dallas

sgeorgepa62 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Dallas wrote:

and Welcome to the forum
Good day Dallas and thanks for the response, i started the strategy by just doing the back bet before the game kicked off but then found that odds would be better if you waited for a goal to go in lock in at those higher odds and then once the lay odds fell i could either lockin profit if 1-2 more goals or just let it run for full profit. AS i read back i can see this isnt very well described (never been my fortay) but what i would do is say start with a £50 bank balance at start by backing under 4.5 with £25 and then when odds were low enough put the £25 lay bet in to locking the profit and i would do this until i got to say £75 then split in two again. I guess its trying to automate this whole process by some agreeable standards i guess
The type of things your asking for can be automated with Bet Angel but you need to set out a clear plan of exactly what you want the rule/s to do before you begin making it,

A lot of people ask for something so are given A,B, and C instructions, only to then say but i also want to do this to at that point, which can then mean going back to A and replacing B and C with something different.

So the clearer you can set out what you want the easier it is to contruct the automation file, theres a blog on how I approch such building any bots, it for a servant but its exactly the same principal for a full automation bot
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... a-servant/
sgeorgepa62

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:01 pm
sgeorgepa62 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Dallas wrote:

and Welcome to the forum
The type of things your asking for can be automated with Bet Angel but you need to set out a clear plan of exactly what you want the rule/s to do before you begin making it,

A lot of people ask for something so are given A,B, and C instructions, only to then say but i also want to do this to at that point, which can then mean going back to A and replacing B and C with something different.

So the clearer you can set out what you want the easier it is to contruct the automation file, theres a blog on how I approch such building any bots, it for a servant but its exactly the same principal for a full automation bot
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... a-servant/
Thank you Dallas and i will take a look now and see how i get on, i think its this bit that is frustrating because i believe if this was to be automated it could be an absolute diamond but need to firm up my ideas.
sgeorgepa62

So i have been trading manually this plan and it is working pretty well, i believe that if this could be automated it could be a game changer,

so typically i will look for a game that both teams are pretty similar no clear favourite and looking at the under 4.5 goals market normally starts around the 1.15 to 1.09 range for me i usually wait for a goal and that can shoot those odds up to around 1.28 i would normally put my bet on under 4.5 goals then at a nice price and then watch the odds slide down on the lay side to then lock in guaranteed profit regardless of how many goals are scored at around 1.09 1.08 or just let it ride out. I hope i am making this clear the link above explains it well but once you get to £100 stakes you can be locking in £20-£30 each game with the added bonus of knowing the game can have 4 goals and you still win.

Would be happy to chat this over or message on this but if this could be done i see a really top strategy here.
kaizenchaos

Looks interesting but how do you get to £20-30 profits with back unders at 1.28 ish with 20 tick fall on a £100 stake - are you increasing the initial at any point. Sorry am missing something just interested. A
sgeorgepa62

So i guess the best way to explain it would be to post the link to where i first got the idea from which explains the process, https://www.slideshare.net/tararadam1/m ... e-safe-way

so this is what i follow and match selection is critical as ever i always go for no clear fav and teams that dont typically score loads and wait for the goal to go in then lock in under 4.5 whilst odds are high for that market, then i just watch game out and have a hedge calc open to hedge out the trade much lower for profit, again stakes are critical and i followed the staking plan in the link above but what im hoping for is to make this a turn key bot that can be added to games and off it goes.

Hope this explains more
Mwangi

Hello,
Did you manage to do this bot to back under 4.5 goals?

I needed bet angel bot to back under 4.5 goals after score of one goal in first half,then green up after 10 min .if second goal is scored before 10th minute then it closes with loss.
sgeorgepa62

I do have a base that has worked really well on a few games, the stop loss is not working to well which i think a more experienced member might be able to assist with, but i will put mine up here that i have used and would be good for suggestions to improve, i profile matches using the soccer mystic on probability of 4 or more goals and use any matches under 20%.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sgeorgepa62

Good day all has any one been using the under 4.5 bot any suggestions? for me for next release i would like to add a stored value to tell the bot one goal has been scored then take your under 4.5 back bet which will give you better odds say 1.13 1.14 on games with low goals predicted (i use soccer mystic goals probability 4 or more goals if under 24% then thats my game selection) then hedge/green 10 ticks for guaranteed profit, now most games finish under 4.5 goals so hedging out takes away some of the profit but this is trading and not mug betting but for me the stop loss is proving difficult (not working) when say the 4th goal goes in id want to stop out and take the red but i cant get this to work, any help would be good also i have been looking at another feature of adding my stake in stages so say £25 at 1.10 then another £25 at 1.15-16 after a goal and then hedging out as game goes on has anyone used this in a bot before?

any ideas suggestions would be very helpful
KevCavendish

Hi,

I have just started looking into this trade option. Did you have any luck on automating the stop/loss if 4 goals went in?
I attempted to do this manually but greed and ego get in the way of taking the a minor loss in some situations.
Thanks
sgeorgepa62

So i have a new bot that backs market fav and also backs under 2.5 using the 0.5 goal market (i didnt create this bot just added bits) so this isnt my creation but i have added the under 4.5 goal market and it has done ok all be it on low scoring games that have been researched before hand but what i would like is a way for the under 4.5 bet to only happen once a goal has gone in there getting much better odds and then securing profits after a few ticks in the bank but cant work out how to add to this, any help would be great and i would like to keep the match fav part but just develop the back unders a bit better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”