Markets stuck on "Retrieving markets"

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
moneytree

now 18.43 est australia, have the same problem, what should i do?
gshine

Hi
Are we all absolutely sure this is a Betfair problem affecting only Australia? I have the problem here in the UK with Bet Angel
but I have two other software vendors' products and my own API software working fine, which might suggest a BA issue.
jimibt

gshine wrote:Hi
Are we all absolutely sure this is a Betfair problem affecting only Australia? I have the problem here in the UK with Bet Angel
but I have two other software vendors' products and my own API software working fine, which might suggest a BA issue.
Hi using BA in the UK here too and have the above mentioned issue. I have a competing product running, plus my own hand coded API platform and both of those are functioning correctly, so not sure where the issue lies.
Euler

It is not a BA issue, it is a Betfair API issue related to the way we retrieve markets from them. Not everybody does it the same way. We need Betfair to solve the issue.
jimibt

Euler wrote:It is not a BA issue, it is a Betfair API issue related to the way we retrieve markets from them. Not everybody does it the same way. We need Betfair to solve the issue.
using the JsonRpcClient on my API build, rather than the RescriptClient. have adopted a customised version of the c# betfair aping base platform, so potentially it does the marketlist calls in a different way (different end-points/structures - e.g. SportsAPING/v1.0/listMarketBook)
LeTiss

As previously mentioned by Wildly - any markets previously stored in Guardian are fine
welshtrekker

Shame all this. Betfair been poor lately. Last week there was a hardware issue, this week no markets loading. Who is fixing this? Not seeing updates yet.
LinusP

I am no having any issues, is it the Navigation request that is broken as that uses a different endpoint I think?
lmf21734

could someone from betangel please tell me whats going on why since yesterday its stuck on retrieving markets.

It would be nice for betangel to notify us all if there is a wide problem rather than me thinking the issue is my PC connection
lmf21734

are there any other recommended products similar to betangel as need to have backup
welshtrekker

I am hitting my mobile later and using other software if this continues.
Dallas

lmf21734 wrote:could someone from betangel please tell me whats going on why since yesterday its stuck on retrieving markets.

It would be nice for betangel to notify us all if there is a wide problem rather than me thinking the issue is my PC connection
They acknowledged the problem and gave the reason earlier in this thread, as the issue lies at BetFair there is nothing that can be done at there end
waveking

Hi All,

I have been in touch with Betfair several times today and once with Bet Angel. Both agree it is a BF problem but they need BF (UK) to fix it. I have given up today and hope it is right on Friday morning.
lmf21734

ok thanks for letting me know.

so fed up...trying to trade by doing it through betfair website is really cumbersome when compared to trading through the betangel trading platform.
peterseal

I don't use Betdaq, could any users say whether BA is working ok on Betdaq?

Return to “Support”